Elevën

I walked into my bedroom and threw my towel on the floor, allowing the gentle breeze coming from my window to hit my body, and dry up the water I allowed to take away the dirt and grime pressed on to my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror once again in my 17 years of living and with no expression, I ran my finger through my wet hair.

"Gwenny!" I grabbed my towel in shock as my little brother looked me up and down and gagged.

"Xander! I told you, you little wanker, to not barge in my room unannounced!" I screamed at the fourteen year old. He rolled his eyes, as did I.

"It's not like you have anything a man could find attractive." He stated. I slammed my foot on the hard wood floor and shouted.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" I slammed my door in his pimpled up face. I fell to the floor and covered up my face and screamed.

——
"Seriously though mom, is she adopted or not because nobody as pale as her is in our family."

I walked downstairs angrily and caught up to my brothers conversation with my mom. She rolled her eyes and continued to make breakfast. Xander looked at me and put a finger in his mouth, while making gagging noises.

"Mom, tell your son you found him behind an ally and you only took him in because it was the Christian thing to do," I said.

"Mom tell Gwenny that she might as well go gay because no guy will ever want her." He huffed. I grabbed some hot pancakes from the plate and threw it at him.

"I hope RJ grows up to be the mature sibling in this family. Isn't that right RJ, you're going to be mommy'a favorite! Yes you are!" She said to our little brother as he gurgled and laughed.

"Mom can you stop lying to your son about favoritism and take me to school already?" Xander asked rhetorically. She rolled her eyes and took the baby out of his high chair.

"Let's go you two, I need to come back and have a break from raising children." She grabbed her keys and walked out of the house with RJ in her arms. I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.