Five

And that's how I saved that cats life from the burning forest." He continued to ramble. "Yea I'm kinda a big deal now." He smirked cockily and winked at me. I didn't know whether to vomit or help him fix his face before it gets stuck. He continued to talk about himself while following me around.

I was trying to escape from him.

"Justin, can you go to the store and buy some ice for the cooler?" His mother asked. He nodded and held his hands out waiting for the money.

"Wait, can Courtney come?" He asked. I prayed for his mother to say no, I already knew my mother would agree in .2 seconds so I didn't bother with her. Her obsession with money and herself was magnificent. I frowned when his mother said of course and the tanned guy dragged me towards the front of his house.

"Courtney, I really like you, you always listen to me when I feel like talking." He said as we walked. I rolled my eyes. I literally have no choice but to listen. He stopped in front of me, making me trip.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, it's just that guy over there, he's bad news." I looked up at a guy, I couldn't see his face with the motorcycle helmet wrapped onto his head but his body looked oddly familiar.

He took off his helmet and flapped his hair back and forth revealing his face. And I couldn't stop starring. It was him. And by his side was the guy who was hitting on Bridgette.

He starred at me passionately making it feel like it was both of us in the room but I soon got snapped out of the daze when I heard an arrogant male calling me. 
"Come on Courtney, I don't like the way this guy is looking at you." Justin leashed  onto my hand and pulled me into the store. I followed him around as he searched for the ice. "Here hold these." He piled 3 bags of ice into my arms and continued to walk.

Such a gentleman.

"Yea I want the Pen and the pineapple flavor." We reached the front store and saw the two guys there again. The blonde looked at me and smiled. "Hey it's you, what's up!" He said as he held up a vape pen.

"Geoff, what flavor do you want?" The other one said as his back faced me.

"Just get me the same as yours dude."

"Can you guys hurry up with your nicotine?" Justin said rudely. I looked straight forward as the guy turned and looked at Justin and I.

"Come on Duncan, let's pay and get out of here before Prince Charming beats us up." Geoff sarcastically said as he laughed. I couldn't retain my giggle.

"Looks like princess here finds us funny." The black haired guy said.

"Hey her names not princess, buddy." Justin retorted.

"I don't remember talking to you pretty boy, why don't you buy your ice and leave?"

"Why don't you and your criminal friend leave?"

"Hey the only criminal in here is Duncan." Geoff commented.

I rolled my eyes and walked through their idiotic fight, going to the cashier and paying for the ice.

"Hello?" They continued to brawl
"Hello?!"
"Hello?! Idiots!" I shouted louder making them stop.

"Yes princess?" Duncan said with a smirk.

"Don't call my girlfriend princess punk!" Justin shouted.

"Your girlfriend?" He asked looking at me with a cocky smile.

"Yes, my girlfriend."

I looked down in embarrassment.

_________________________________
Thanks to everyone following and liking all my stories, now here's *another one*

Please follow or like and comment on : Angel_princess10
Dark_Angel_24
Td2008
tdcourt
@loldunan (me)
abelsessed
AloisRuler
alciaa233
crazycatladymeow
duncanLovescourtney
yesduncney
and many more's stuff