Sïx

"Let's go Courtney, mother gets mad when we take long," Justin growled.

"wait, you're leaving?" Geoff asked with a smile. I couldn't help but look him over, his whole attire screamed party animal while Duncan's, well, his was probably obvious. Rebel.

"Let the couple go Geoffrey, you know rich kids and their.." He looked at me up and down and rolled his eyes, "ice."

"He's not my-

Justin grabbed ahold of my hand and led me towards the door. We walked to his house in silence.

___________________________
"So, Justin told me you two are dating," My mom continued to make conversation with me as we drove home, "This is perfect, you've never seem to let me down." I sighed sadly and watched people walking down our street.

_________________________________
"Come on Courtney, one favor!" Bridgette pleaded. I looked at her unsure if I was gonna make the right decision.

"Please, please, Courtney, PLEASE!" She continued to beg. I felt bad for her at that point. The girl was on her knees.

"Alright alright, I'll go to the 'social gathering' with you." As soon as I came home I found Bridgette standing in my room in the dark. I must admit, I almost hit the girl with my purse but after realizing it was her I stopped myself from beating her senseless. And now she wants me to go with her to this thing that her new boyfriend is hosting.

"Oh thank you, thank you!" She screamed excitedly. "You never seem to let me down."

"You don't want to know how many times I've heard that before," I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Bridgette asked as she dug through my closet. I shook my head when she turned and looked at me and she shrugged.

"So are you going to tell your mom? Or?"

"Well she's in a good mood with me so maybe she'll let me go to this one party..."

"Well, let's see," She said softly.

__________________________________
Duncan's POV:
"You did what?!"

"Chill dude, all I did was invite them to the party," Geoff replied bluntly. I rolled my eyes at the blonde.

"What's your problem with that Courtney girl anyways?" He asked, "Seems to me like you're taking an interest in the brunette."

I laughed sarcastically and replied.
"Because everyone knows a  rich girl and a mischief are the perfect couple."

"I'm just saying, the first time you two met she held her grounds and stood up to you, your type of girl-

"Yea but-

"And the second time you saw her was at the Bristo and you had the cheesiest, dumbest look on your face when you saw her out the window." I rolled my eyes, "You were blushing dude."

"But she-

"And the third time you saw her you were pretty much jealous of that spray tanned dude."

"Alright I g-

"So what's your problem with me inviting them?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Or should I say her?" He retorted.

"Alright fine!" I shouted.

"I don't like the fact that she's a good for nothing, gets what she wants, rich kid."

_________________________________
Thanks to everyone following and liking all my stories, now here's *another one*

Please follow or like and comment on : Angel_princess10
Dark_Angel_24
Td2008
tdcourt
@loldunan (me)
abelsessed
AloisRuler
alciaa233
crazycatladymeow
duncanLovescourtney
yesduncney
and many more's stuff