Twëlve

"Another boring day at school? Everyday I question why we need to stay here for 8 hours when we're not even learning anything important." I rolled my eyes as Brody rambled on about how education is pointless if we're not going to need the things we learn in our future experience.

"I know right? Who the hell is going to teach me how to fill out a tax form?!" Geoff added on. We sat at our normal table and watched as teens of all kind walked, ran, and skated pass us in the cafeteria.

"You two are idiots," I commented. They looked at me and continued to ramble. And I continued to scout out people who walked around to sit or leave. I noticed Harold carrying his little lunchbox in his hand while talking to some curly haired nerd. I smirked and got up.

"Well will you look who it is!" I shouted excitedly, stopping their conversation. Harold looked at me and immediately frowned. Our little time together were always enjoyable to me, as for him, he hated it as much as I hated people in general.

"What do you want Duncan? You're interrupting some very important business opportunities here!" He scoffed. I laughed immediately at the thought of Harold talking business.

"And what were you and this thing talking about if I may ask?"

"Pokémon cards trading." He stated proudly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his tray, it being the only reason I came over to him. I took the chocolate off his tray and walked away. After I tripped him.

"I'm doing you a favor Harold, you don't need the weight gain," I said with my back faced towards him. I chuckled and left the scene as he shouted his favorite word at me.

"GOSH!"

Geoff and Brody looked at me as I sat back at the table  and ate my food. "You know ... these things taste better when you steal it from someone," I shared with the guys. They smirked and went on with their business, as did I.

-
"And so the axis of symmetry is a vertical line driven in the middle of the parabola, making two congruent halves!" My teacher softly shouted as kids wrote down in their notebooks. I rolled my eyes when I noticed Trent staring down at Gwen. "Right Duncan?!" I looked down at my teacher who managed to get the whole class to look at me."

"Can you repeat the question Mr.Tentaballs?" I asked nonchalantly. He sighed and looked at the board.

"I said, if you were actually listening
y=2000(1+.034/2)^(7•2) equals to 2,522 if the man was being payed semi-quarterly." I looked at him and scrunched up my face, for a man who took 4 years of college and 4 years of algebra in high school he sure was stupid.

"No, not right." The class looked at me disapprovingly. Everyone believed I was a screw up, though I acted like I didn't care about school, that didn't mean I was an idiot. "It's actually 2,533." I answered proudly. Noah looked at me and laughed as if I was wrong.

"That's correct Mr. Nelson, thank you for correcting my error!" The teacher said with a smile. I rolled my eyes when Noah looked at the teacher in disbelief, along with the rest of the clueless class. "And it's Tenabell, not ... Tentaballs."

Our last period of the day was over and I was finally free to go home. On the way out I made sure to trip the little weasel, Noah, for laughing at me during class. And then off I went on my motorcycle.

As I came to a stop I noticed a bunch of kids running down the drive way of a school near my place. They were dressed in a plaid uniform and it was clear they were showered with money. I gave a smug look at a tall Latino kid as he stopped his car in front of my motorcycle and looked at it disgustingly with his friends in the backseat.

"Look men, this is the type of commoner you'd see at those poor supermarkets our servants shop at." He chuckled. I squinted my eyes, pulled off my helmet and turned my engine off.

"Want to say that to my face pretty boy?" I asked coldly. They looked at me and rolled their eyes in unison. I got a good look at the kid and realized who it was, Justin, the arsehole from the store who had Courtney carry all the ice.

"Duncan?" I heard from behind me.

_______________________________

I'm back and I'm better

DunCourtney
_screaming_gophers_
tdcourt
Td2008
goshdum
duncneytho
Dark_Angel_24
duncanandcourt
abelsessed
HeRzNaMEBri
music_and_food
crazycatladymeow
totaldramafanfics21
yesduncney