Twënty

Scott's POV:
"Well, we'll be off now, it was a pleasure seeing you, Courtney." My father smiled and turned around. "Scott, kiss your girlfriend goodbye," He said patting me on my back. I remained frozen. "Come on boy, don't be shy!"

I rubbed the back of my neck and walked up to Courtney, I felt her body heat as I came closer to her,  I quickly pulled her into a hug. "Alright I'm going to pretend to kiss you so let's make this look real." She nodded and I slid my lips onto his cheeks.

"That's my boy!" My father shouted as he slapped my back, making Courtney and I accidentally join lips. We departed quickly and froze in shock. "Alright no need to stare in amazement, let's go!" My father tugged on my shirt and forced me to move my feet.

I walked away from Courtney in silence, but looked back to see her, yet all I saw was her boyfriends lightning green hair standing in front of her. And all I could think about was ...

How soft her lips felt on mine.

Duncan's POV:
"I can't believe he fucking kissed you!?" Duncan shouted as we sat in his mothers car.

"... He did" she mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna kick his ass!" Courtney quickly grabbed my wrist before I had the chance to leave the car and chase down her little boy toy.

"No Duncan! That could ruin everything!" She said pulling me back.

"Well what am I supposed to do? He fucking kissed you!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, his father pushed him into me!" She softly exclaimed. By now she was getting irritated by my behavior, but screw how she felt. I was pissed.

"Yea and he probably enjoyed every second of it..." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as my mother started the car, "little ginger prick." I mumbled.

"Duncan, language!" My mother shouted. I pouted. Courtney laid her head on my shoulder and attempted to hold my hand. I looked at the short brunette and shook her head off my shoulder and continued to keep my distance.

She then crossed her arms and pouted too, as if I did something wrong.

"Should we really do this?" She asked coldly.

_______________________________

This is short but the next chapter won't be 😣
Yes I finally updated this book after 2 months sue me