Thirtëen

After listening to Heather go on and on about how popular she was in class the bell rung and we were finally dismissed for the day. I waited at my lockers for Bridgette and threw my books into it.

"Here put this inside too," Bridgette said handing me an art work she made. I tossed it in the locker and closed the door. "Hey, be careful, I actually like how that one came out today," she shouted. I chuckled.

I begun to take off my uniform sweater, for it was hot as hell today and me and heat weren't friends. Bridgette threw my sweater into my bag and we continued walking down the school driveway.

"So I asked her if you can go surfing with me in Florida when we go on break, I really want to catch some waves."
Bridgette continued to ramble.  I walked and nodded my head, pretending to listen to her, when something caught my eye. 

"How about you get out of that car so we can handle our problem with my favorite weapon, my hands." I looked at the two males arguing back and forth and realized who they were.

"Duncan?" I asked coming towards him. Justin remained in his car and smirked when he saw me, making me cringe.

"Courtney, I was just thinking about you, you want to go hangout at my mansion, the two of us?"

"Bro, I thought we were going to go to the movies?!" His friend shouted, making him angry.

Justin completely ignored the fact that Duncan was ready to beat him to a pole. And ignored the fact that I had no feelings for him at all.

"Or you can come with me and we can hang out," Duncan added. Glaring at Justin. I rolled my eyes at them both and looked back at Bridgette who seemed to be enjoying this.

"She would rather hang out with money than over due bills ... Duncan!" Justin shouted.

Duncan quickly got off his bike and jumped into Justin's car, now hurting the poor douchebag. I wanted to let him continue beating him senselessly but I knew in my heart that wasn't right. "Duncan, stop! He had enough!" I shouted as I grabbed his arm. He flung it back and it collided with my eye.

"Courtney!" Bridgette shouted as she ran over to me.

_______________________________

I'm back and I'm better

DunCourtney
_screaming_gophers_
tdcourt
Td2008
goshdum
duncneytho
Dark_Angel_24
duncanandcourt
abelsessed
HeRzNaMEBri
music_and_food
crazycatladymeow
totaldramafanfics21
yesduncney