Chapter One

"Is it mine?"

"What do you mean is it mine? Of course it's yours. What kind of fucking person do you think I am?" I hissed down the phone at Luke; rather insulted.

"Well you slept with Drew around the same time we got together." He said in annoyance. There was a certain hostility in his voice. "It could be his." I don't know why he was being so pissy with me? He was the one who decided to remove the packaging before putting it in the oven.

"I'm six weeks. We've been- we where together for around ten. It's yours." I assured him, I assured myself. There was no doubt it was Luke's, it had to be; I could feel it.

"Okay, okay. I believe you." He sighed. I could picture him running a hand through his sandy blonde hair exasperatingly. "You're keeping it right? I know it's your choice, but-"

"I'm keeping it." I intersected. There was silence at the other end for a few moments.

"Wow." Luke eventually said. "I'm going to be a dad? I'm going to be a dad. Holy shit, I'm going to be a dad!" The realisation kicked in the more he said it to himself. "We're going to be parents; mum and dad!"

"Yes, Luke. That's right." I smiled at his reaction. Then my heart dropped a little. "Luke, we're not together anymore."

"Oh shit, yeah."

"Do you still want to be together?" I asked, nervous.

"What kind of fucking question is that? Of course I do." He replied, rather aggressively.

"So do I." I said quietly. "But you're there. And I'm here."

"You're there. And I'm here." He trailed off, repeating me.

Millions of thoughts raced around my head; fighting and arguing, but I had to choose a side. I didn't want my child- our child, to have separated parents; especially in two completely different countries. But my life was here. Everything was here.

Except Luke.

"I'll come to LA." I told him. I could feel his smile through the phone.

"I'll pick you up at the airport." He replied.

//////

A/N

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry it's so short. Thank you all for reading and continuing on Mila and Luke's story.
Also my Calum fanfic "City Vibes:Part One" is up now if you want to check it out!

-ImJustFabu X