Chapter Twenty-Six

It took us a week to name them. Pretty bad that my own children had to go a week without a name but we where so indecisive. But the names we did pick did pretty much suit the situation. 

Sitting in my parents backyard with our families, Luke and I pondered with them over names. Eventually, I wandered over with baby number one in my arms to take a look at the beach. Luke came beside me with baby numbers two and three, and Matias followed suit. 

"I wish we could go sailing." Matias said. "I've never been sailing before." 

"Why don't we take a walk down the beach?" I suggested. 

Carefully placing the babies into the pram, I trusted Luke to push it as the three of us wandered out the garden and onto the beach. It was pretty empty for a sunny Sunday afternoon, but the peace was nice as we watched the boats out on the water and got an ice cream. I didn't want to take the babies out of the pram because it was so hot, so we kept them in the shade where they slept soundly. 

I watched, with the sand between my toes, as a sailor steered his boat into different directions, taught muscles visible from afar as he raced with his friends. 

Afterwards, because my brother was too shy, I went up and asked them if they knew any sailing instructors. 

"Sure do, missy." The muscly man told me. I was struggling to stop looking at his impeccable body. "The names Gabriel, I'm your guy."

"Guys, I have names!" I say as I walk back over to them with Gabriel's phone number in my pocket.

"Please enlighten us." Matias replies. He's such a sarcastic little shit. I wonder where he gets it from?

"Baby one, Sandy. Baby two, Summer. Baby three, Sailor." I say confidently. 

Luke cracks a smile from behind his dark sunglasses. "Sandy, Summer and Sailor. I like it."I laughed. And so did Luke and my brother. 

They'd still be sitting nameless if it wasn't for Matias suggesting this was the summer I went sailing. 

///////////////////////////////

A/N 

Hey guys!
This was just a short chapter for the baby name reveal, I hope you liked the names. I felt they fitted very well with the series as a whole!
-ImJustFabu x