(12) The Big News

(12) The Big News 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED. 

ARABELLA'S P.O.V 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

I cut the roaring of my engine and smirked when I heard the sounds of an argument cut down into a murmur of 'Shut Ups'. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door, a smile on my face. Elena looked up at the sound of my feet but rolled her eyes when she caught sight of me.  

"Finally you got here," she said, casually inspecting me, "You spent 4 hours on yourself and you didn't even clean up well. What a waste of our time." 

I gave her a faux smile, "18 years you've spent on yourself and you still haven't got rid of that mask on your face. Oh wait, that's your real skin isn't it?" 

"Excuse me?" she exclaimed standing up, "I am older than you little girl. Show some respect." 

"Excuse me?" I mocked her. I looked down on her condescendingly (thank you Rebekah for buying me 3 inched boots), "I am smarter than you, dumb wench." 

Elena fumed as Damon and Stefan coaxed her to sit down. I caught a smile on Stefan's face and gave him a wink, to which he answered with a raised brow. I faced the Mikaelson family who were ignoring our bickering for their own eye bicker.  

"Come on you guys!" I said cheekily, "Your princess is here." 

Elena scoffed behind me, "Right like we should be celebrating your entrance." 

I caught the sarcastic tone as I looked back and glared at her. I remembered the little trick that Bonnie Bennett had taught me, Vampire Brain Pop. I focused on Elena and watched triumphantly as she clutched her head in pain. Damon pinned me to the wall and growled at me as Elena tried to catch her breath. 

"Don't ever do that to her again, you get me?" Damon growled. I clawed at his hand and took in a deep breath as Klaus pulled him away. Elijah came and helped me up, examining my neck. 

"Are you alright there princess?" Kol asked from his seat on the couch, "You look a bit tense." 

"Shut up before I kick your ass Mikaelson." 

"Butt-hurt I see," Kol smirked. I waved my hand at him, causing him to have a Vampire Brain Pop. Jenna gave me a warning glare to which I answered with an innocent look. I willed myself to stop being sidetracked and focus on the reason why I was here. 

"So I suppose there was an important reason as to why I'm here instead of watching my K-drama?" I asked as I put my leg on Kol's lap. Kol pushed it off, with me putting it back on his lap. Jenna rolled her eyes at us and continued playing on her phone.  

"Announcements," Rebekah said standing up. She looked over at Matt and I saw that he gave her an encouraging nod. Stealthily, I took my phone out and took a picture of it. Add that to the list of pairings. Rebekah took a deep breath. 

"This morning, I was taking a walk when I heard screams. I found that newborn vampires were attacking a poor and innocent human. Of course I, me being the kindhearted person that I am, saved that human. It turns out that Matthew here was so hurt that he needed vampire blood to heal. I left him one bloody minute to call my brother when he manages to get his neck snapped by another vampire," Rebekah exclaimed, shooting Matt an annoyed look, "With my blood in his system, he woke up in transition, which he completed after drinking from Mr. Jeremy."  

I stared at her dumbfounded at her nonchalant way of explaining how the one human who wasn't Supernatural became Supernatural. Elena gave Rebekah a shocked look, the young vampire (did I mention that she was a vampire now?) looking between her ex and her brother.