(33) Finding Out

Ara's P.O.V

I woke up to yelling and a killer headache. I groaned as I sat up and looked around the room, making my headache even worse. I hate myself. I thought, grimacing at the stench of beer on my body.

Apparently, the person who put me in my room didn't bother to put air freshner on me, or pain killers on my bedside table. Great. Just great.

I got out of bed, holding my blonde head like it's a heavy bottle. I opened my door before walking to the stairs. I closed my eyes and listened to all the yelling.

"- THAT STILL DOESN'T TELL ME WHY YOU'RE HERE?!" A British voice that sounded so much like Klaus says.

"Nik please shut up. You're making my hangover worse," Rebekah moaned.

"Yeah." I agreed, still with my eyes closed. "It's making my head hurt."

I heard a vase crash and I opened my eyes in a panic.

"What happened? What crashed? Did Alfie and Mattie break anything?" I asked frantically looking for my two cats who looked like America and Canada.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked to see Jenna looking at me awkwardly.

"That wasn't them. That was our unexpected guest," she says slowly.

"Guest?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

A figure stepped out of the side and revealed golden eyes and bronze hair. My eyes widened as I jumped back.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled eyeing him dangerously. He didn't flinch as he stared at me with longing. WTF? PERVE!

"Ara," he whispered. He came to me and hugged me tightly making my eyes almost pop out. "We missed you so much. We thought you were dead."

I looked at Klaus and glared at him. He shrugged at me before looking at Jenna who avoided my gaze. I slowly returned my real father's hugged before I hugged him as tightly as he did to me. Although I loved Elijah as a father he acted more of a over protective big brother to me. I missed my dad's hugs and how he can sometimes read my mind because I let him to.

"I missed you too daddy," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Where have you been?" he asked me still holding me.

"When Grandpa chased me away Lijah found me,"

I felt him clench his fingers as he hugged me tighter. I gave a short breath as I struggled to breathe. 

"Dad...I'm...Still...Half...Human," I managed to choke out. He let go of me and I saw a sheepish smile on his face.

"Sorry."

"What is going on here?" a voice says from the doorway.

I looked up to see Elijah leaning on the door in his normal suit and tie, looking pointedly at Edward. Edward who was afraid that Elijah might take me again. I sighed as the two glared heatedly at each other. Meanwhile while being bored I went into Dad's head.

Is this a dream? Have I finally found my little girl?

If it is then someone please don't wake me from this high

I smiled slightly as I heard his thoughts. Maybe it is time for a new song.

Crappy chapter. But I tried to update for you guys. So here it is. The ending is almost here and yes, I may be writing a sequel and two prequels or maybe one. Bleah.