(20) I Just Hate Everything Except The Percy Jackson Series

ARA/ELLA

I felt someone trying to wake me up. I knew that whoever this was has been doing this for over an hour now and I think that they were already irritated. 

"Oh for goodness sake Ella! I know your not asleep!" I heard Rebekah's voice yell in my ear. I jump hitting my forehead with her's before I fell down my bed still tangled in my sheets. I heard a chuckle and a full blown laugh. I grabbed the edge of my bed and pulled myself up and saw Kol clutching his stomach and Rebekah smiling at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed standing up.

"Get dressed. We're going to school," they just flashed away as I stood their in both shock in horror.

~

I had finally got dressed. I was wearing a orange shirt with the words 'Demigod In Training, Camp Half Blood' with a centaur with a bow and arrow in the middle. I think everybody knows where this came from. I ordered it online a few weeks ago. I also wore white jeans and a leather jacket. My blonde hair was in their natural waves. 

I walked out of my room with my school bag and boots, exactly the same time as Jenna. She had on a purple SPQR shirt. I looked at her with wide eyes before hugging her.

"This is why you are my best friend," I squealed.

She hugged me back and chuckled in my ear before pulling away and looking at my outfit. 

"So your Greek?" she said glaring at me. I knew what she was doing. We did this all the time.

"Roman," I spat.

We glared at each other before running down the stairs. 

"Elijah! Will you tell this Roman, to not come to my area?" I said to Elijah crossing my arms.

"Kol! Will you tell THIS Greek, to not come to my area?" she said her crystal blue eyes glaring at me. The two boys groaned.

"What's happening here?" Klaus asks walking into the kitchen.

"They're doing it again!" Kol whined.

Klaus looked at the both of us noticing our shirts. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Alright, here are the rules. We are going to Camp Forks High. I must ask you to not, kill, harm, or suck out the blood of any students, teacher, or staff. Understood?" Klaus said putting on his best Chiron impersonation.

After Jenna and I had read the whole book and series, we had made him watch the movies with us. I think we irritated him because of how much whining we did about getting all the events and characters, except Logan Lerman, wrong. Since then every time we had this fight about Greeks and Romans he would always act as Chiron or Lupa. We sometimes even play Capture the Flag.

"Yes Chiron," we both answered before I grabbed an apple and some orange juice.

"Alright let's go. School started about 5 minutes ago," Stefan said walking into the room.

I dropped my apple. "She was serious?!" 

"Of course. Me, you, Kol, Jenna, Stefan, Caroline, Jeremy, and Elena are going to Forks, High," Rebekah said standing next to me.

"Yes. I want to know what people are learning these days. All I hear are the words, fu***, bi***, and sh**." Kol said staring at me.

Jenna and I bursted out laughing knowing that we were the ones who keep saying that.

"Oh. I'm sure you'll learn that," I said passing him and patting his shoulder. Jenna and I walked out of the door and into my car.

"Wait! What does it mean?!" we heard Kol asked.

We ignored him and laughed before we drove away. Wait. I have to go to school?! I hate everything. Except maybe Percy Jackson, Nico di Angelo, and Leo Valdez.