(28) Happy Pranks-Year

Here we go guys. A new chapter. So I have not update for a while. You guys might hate me but Christmas season is very busy season and we had a party and everything. But I update so here:

Ara/Ella P.O.V

I was locked in my room experimenting on what Kol gave me. My Christmas was great. I had lots of presents and new clothes. The Volturi gave me a necklace that had a 'V' on it, while Jane gave me a new phone that had an automatic voice recognition system. You don't know how many times I've tested it out saying 'Who am I?' or 'How's the weather today?'. But you know what's most awesome? The voice sounds like Canada! Jane Volturi is now my new best friend.

 Anyways I now have a hundred clothes thanks to Rebekah, Caroline, Jenna and Elena. It was shocking when Elena gave me a pass to the mall. It said that all clothes I buy I will get free. Rebekah gave me 10 dresses, 10 shirts, 10 skirts, and 20 jeans. Caroline gave me the same amount Rebekah got me. Jenna however got me two private jets full of clothes. How helpful these girls are. (Not my sarcasm)

Klaus gave me two necklaces. One was a letter 'A' vintage Celtic knot necklace. It had a silver clasp and the 'A' was inside the circle with a Celtic knot around it. The other was a letter 'E' vintage monogram necklace. It had a old style 'E' and a fancy flowery background. 

Damon and Stefan gave me something similar to their lapis lazuli rings. Damon gave me a necklace with his initial 'D' and a style just like his lapis lazuli ring. Stefan gave me the exact thing except his own had a 'S'. I guess great minds think alike?

Well the best were saved for last. When Kol gave me his present I was totally jumping for joy. He gave me a 1 year supply of pranks! He got me 291 black mouth candy, 365 gag lotteries, 55 fake poop, 23 fake nail polish, 10 Whoopee Cusion and an experimenting kit that I can mix stuff to make an ultimate prank weapon.

And last but not least Elijah gave me a totally awesome gift! He first approached me with a small box. I looked at him in confusion before opening in. And when I did I couldn't believe my eyes! The dude bought me a cottage in the woods. When we went to visit it, it seemed very small on the outside but big on the inside. It had 3 bedrooms. One for me and two for guests.

It had an inside pool and my own bathroom. It also had a kitchen and a game room. 

I was now in my bedroom mixing some stuff with the science kit. I took some fruit punch, corn syrup, red food coloring, chocolate syrup, cornstarch, and powdered cocoa. I smirked as I went to the kitchen to start mixing the ingredients. I smiled as the ingredients turned a blood red color.

I poured some into a plastic container before I sealed it and headed out. I smirked as I saw Renesmee outside playing with Tyler. Oh Renesmee. Happy Pranks-Year. And may the pranks be never in your favor.

I know it's short but my brother was rushing me about finishing up so he could watch youtube. Screw him. Anyways hope you liked the chapter.

Vote

Comment