nagisa shiota; robbers

Assassination Classroom: Nagisa Shiota x Reader: Robbers?
~Disclaimer: I do not have the drawing skills to even come close to owning that image.~
Should I also say I don't own AssClass or its characters? Why though? You all already know that? XD

You awoke to an abrupt noise sounding from downstairs. It was not a casual "oh someone's going to the bathroom" noise, but instead the harsh sound of shattering glass.  Alarmed, you quickly rushed towards the dark bathroom, grabbed the closest object, and softly padded down the carpeted staircase.

"Crap."

A voice rang out from what sounded like the kitchen.  You would've assumed it was just Nagisa, but he was out on a field trip with his class in Kyoto for another two days.

"Shh! We don't want to awake whoever is sleeping!"

There was another mumble, but it was quiet enough that you weren't able to pick out what person A was saying.  Shit.  There were two people.  One person you thought you could easily handle, but two?! You were only fifteen! Uneasy, you pulled out your phone.  Who to call?
Nagisa?
or the police?
Thinking just a little longer, you realized the light of your phone would give you away.  All you could do to protect yourself was use the element of surprise to beat the crap out of them with this unnecessarily large blow-dryer.
Creeping through the foyer, you raised your weapon high, just a little closer. They were suddenly in your line of vision.  You braced yourself.
One
Two
Three
THWACK

"OUCH!"

Crap! It didn't knock him out! You hit him again.  And again.  And again. Each time you recieved a groan of pain or a wince, that was until you felt something touch your shoulder.  Pure terror raced through you as you turned around and were faced with an exceptionally tall alien man.  With wide eyes, you backed up, even though every part of your body told you to run, you backed up until you hit the refrigerator.

"Please don't hurt me! My friend lives just nextdoor! Go get her!"

While waiting for a response, you slowly gained the courage to start furiously attacking the creature with your blow-dryer.  Then the lights flickered on, illuminating the room, and in the end revealing the faces of the two horrendous criminals-

"Nagisa-kun? Koro-sensei?"

You looked blankly at your blue haired boyfriend who was now rubbing his swollen head delicately.  He chuckled nervously.

"Heh... we can explain..."

"It was alllllll Nagisa-kun's fault, (Y/N)-chan, not mine! I was just supervising-"

"Get out of my house you freak show octopus."

Sulkingly, he followed your orders.

"What the hell, Nagisa-kun! Do have any clue how terrified I was?! I thought we were being ROBBED!"

"I'm sorry. I really am. But you didn't have to hit me with a... blow-dryer?"

"Yup. And I did, ROBBER!"

"Let me explain. Koro-sensei needed a dish for his hot pot party with one of the snipers out to kill him, and so I-"

"Just stop there."

Exasperated, you buried your tired eyes in your hands.

"You could've at least TOLD me you were coming!"

"I'm sorry."

Something warm snaked it's way around your hands, pulling them away from your (e/c) eyes.  Your heart skipped several beats as you looked into Nagisa's soft blue ones.
He was smiling.
With a small sigh, you wrapped your arms around him, pressing your face into his chest.  He stiffened with surprise, but returned it quickly, his nimble hands softly caressing your (h/c) hair.

"I missed you."

He froze at the honey-sweet remark, and you could practically see the rose red hue that was probably staining his pale cheeks.  After he regained confidence, he shyly tilted your head up to look at you, and just as you predicted, the bluenette was blushing. Timidly, he brushed his nose against your in an affectionate eskimo-kiss, and softly pressing a small peck to your lips.  Before you could respond, he pulled away, and with an out-of-character wink, he started his trek towards the door.

"I'll see you in a couple of days. I love you, (Y/N)-chan."

The last thing you saw of him was a swoosh of yellow and a small cap of blue hair.

THE END

Author's Note: Toward the end I think he thought he was Batmam or something idek