hikaru hitachiin; training wheels

GUESS WHO FINALLY UPDATED?! ME, THATS WHO!
AND EVEN BETTER? ITS A REQUEST!
AND EVEN BETTER?!
ITS A SONGFIC *screeches*
Okay, okay, I promise I'm not insane.

Smol key: (f/i/c) = favorite ice cream

Requested by: Kxmberly01

"I love everything you do..."

She grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly and looking up into his eyes. He seemed vaguely surprised and the generally submissive female's forward action. The eyes he looked down into were brimming with admiration and sudden emotion.  The boy gently, and slightly reluctantly shrugged off the warm feeling creeping into his heart, but was ripped from his thoughts at some soft tinkling music sounding from around the corner, causing the girl the perk up from under his arm.

"Hikaru-kun! Do you hear that? It's an ice-cream truck! Please can we get some?"
Her eyes sparkled with delight. The scene was too adorable in his eyes, and he found his cheeks heating up the smallest bit at the sight.

"Please?"
She clasped his hand, holding it to her chest whilst she pleaded. His cheeks flushed into a deep red, and he averted his gaze as to not embarrass himself any further.

"Yeah, sure... I guess."
With a giggle she released his large hand.

"You sure you'll be satisfied with commoner's ice cream?"
With a scoff, he flicked her forehead, but despite the harsh action, it came off as nothing but affectionate to the girl.

"Stupid. I've had "commoner's ice cream" before."

"When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do..."

They finally reached the truck, but the shorter being beside him was way too excited for her own good.

"I want a (f/i/c) please!"
She squealed sharply, causing both people beside her to flinch back.

"Just vanilla, please."
With a pout, (f/n) tugged on his shirt gently.

"Aww. You're so boring! Get something else."
Hikaru sighed.

"Okay. I'll have the mint chocolate chip then."
The (h/c) beamed, pulling out her wallet from the violet backpack that was slung across her shoulders.

"Thank you. Enjoy your ice-cream."
Freezing, she looked up to see that the brunette had already payed.

"W-what? I could've payed!"

"It's just plain rude to make your date pay. You shouldn't have even pulled out your wallet."
His tsundere-ness made her sigh a little, but she grinned anyway, cocking her head gently to the side in an innocent manner.

"Wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed no training wheels there for you,"

She tilted her head up, wanting to meet their lips for even a mere second, but the male pulled away abruptly. A heavy blush coated his cheeks, one that he desperately tried to cover.

"I-i..."
A confused stutter escaped her lips before she understood.

"Oh Hikaru..."
His head snapped up at the absence of the usual honorific at the end of his name.

"You don't need to be scared, you know? I'll hold the back of the seat for you... I'll be here through the whole thing. I'm in this relationship too."
His eyes bore into hers with a level of uncertainty that he likely didn't know was there. As opposed to the boy's, (f/n)'s were limpid and bright, burning with an undying flame that represented her affection. Calmness nestled itself into his chest at her warm gaze, his hands reaching up to cup her soft cheeks.

"F/n."

"Yeah?"
His lips parted as if he wanted to say something, but nothing came out. Impulsively, the love-struck boy leaned down, touching her lips gently with his, an act he had never seen himself doing in the past.

"I love you."

"I'll pull them off for you..."

THE END