karma akabane; fire and gasoline

She smiled gently, a small blush painting her cheeks that made the boy's sadistic heart jolt furiously. Her [h/c] hair was blowing across her face, causing her nimble fingers to reach out to brush it away. Karma wondered how he had gotten this lucky, how a sadistic, rough, delinquent had wound up with this soft, gentle, innocent soul to hold... to hold him. His eyes suddenly shot up to meet her's when he felt a small soft palm touch his, and her tiny fingers winding with his, softly, ever so softly his breath caught in his throat. A shocking impulse tore through him and he couldn't help but pull her closer to his body, her sweet scent overwhelming his senses. Her breath was tickling his lips now, and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, taste her, cherish her presence as if she would vanish from his in merely a second. Light as a summer breeze, he lifted his hand to push a strand of her [h/c] locks behind her ear, and with the same exquisite hesitance, his lips touched hers. Her mouth was soft beneath his, her fingers laying limp in between his. Tingles raced up his spine as her other hand trailed up his back, tentatively messing with the short strands of crimson that rested on the nape of his neck. She pulled away first, resting her forehead on his shoulder. Karma wrapped his arms around her waist whilst chuckling affectionately at her movements. They were perfect for each other...

At least, in his opinion.

A/N: hello this is an old story I just felt like posting rip