chuuya nakahara; 505

a/n: I AM AWARE I SKIPPED SOME LYRICS IT WAS INTENTIONAL GO AWAY

Also, this may very well be trash, so don't criticize too much *awkward shuffle*

{I'm going back to 505, If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive}

Chuuya Nakahara let out a deep sigh as he approached her door. It was a reddish brown color, a neat, gold plated "505" written into the mahogany. The ginger had never expected to be back here, to see this door again. It held one too many painful memories, memories that wouldn't have been painful 6 months ago, but a sudden urge had overtaken him, and the need to see her face, if even  for a moment was too painful to ignore. His pride insisted he brush it aside, to not travel this long just to catch a glimpse of how she was doing, but even so, he had caved in. He always found himself relinquishing his pride for her.

{In my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side, with your hands between your thighs}

As he stared at the entrance, he felt doubt prick his heart. No, he did not expect her to take him back. No, he didn't expect her to have forgiven him, in fact, that was the last thing he had considered happening as he drove to her apartment.

His hand raised to rap on the wood, but the sound of a male voice inside stopped him. Although he should've anticipated this much, he couldn't stop the jolt of jealousy that raced through his heart. What did he think was going to happen? Her laying there awaiting his presence? Chuuya hadn't realized it, but he must've made some sort of sound to alert the residents of his presence, for moments later the door swung open to reveal the [h/c] girl that had just been plaguing his thoughts.

{Stop and wait a sec. Oh, when you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect?}

She was clearly confused, even Chuuya could tell that, but at the sight of him, he could see just a thin layer of melancholiness, of nostalgia.

"U-uh..." Her eyes were something he couldn't help but miss, but when clouded with this despair he was unfamiliar with, a string tugged inside of him. Well, that was until they narrowed into a scowl.

{I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or I did last time I checked}

"What are you doing here?" Her tone was sharp and unforgiving, but it didn't change Chuuya's adoration for her. He didn't respond, but only stood there wallowing in regret. He knew he shouldn't have come here, he was only torturing himself.

{Not shy of a spark}

He grabbed her hand as she turned away from him with an exasperated groan, and he could feel her pounding pulse from beneath his pristine gloves. Flicking his sapphire optics up, he caught her flushed expression. God, he was always a sucker for her flustered form, especially when he was the cause of it. The notion elicited a soft scoff, but she didn't pull away from his grip, and before he even realized it, two words he never expected to say in his entire life fell from his throat.

"I'm sorry."

{But I crumble completely when you cry}

All was quiet for a second, and then the tears fell. She trembled with each drop that tumbled from her eyelids, her hand quaking in his gentle grip as she sobbed, barely holding herself up off the ground. Chuuya flinched, her broken form twisting his stomach until he felt like he couldn't breathe. He wanted to scoop her up and just hold her like he used to, but it was hardly his right anymore, so, he just stood there, his heart hurting just as much as hers was.

{It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye}

"Y-you can't j-just come back like th-this!" She wiped her eyes, her face the epitome of lament, regret and indecision.

"Well, how'd you expect me to come back?" To say he was embarrassed was nothing short of an understatement. He hadn't expected this much confrontation. Honestly, he hadn't expected any confrontation at all. With venom laced in her tone, she glared,

"I didn't e-expect you to come back at... at all!" The male was at a loss for words. "You should j-just go." At that statement, the feeling of being rejected triggered his pride, and with a dejected huff, he swept around, his trench coat billowing behind him.

"Don't expect me to come back."

"I wasn't planning to."

{I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise, take my hands off of your eyes too soon}