mikaela hyakuya; lacy

A/N: fair warning this is sensual asf

    Her fingers trickled down her bare curves like dew on a flower petal, long, matte painted nails painting a Mona Lisa of goosebumps along her lush skin, eyes half lidded as she admired her appearance in the flaxen glow of the fairy lights.
    Baby pink complimented a pale peach, the twisting sheer fabric slipping indecent peeks of her bosom, each little bow tied delicately on the straps like a pure, innocent present.

    Luscious thick hair was tied up on the top of her head in half-bun bunny ear, escaped pieces tickling her pouty cheeks rebelliously, and as she admired her thin little figure in the golden embossed mirror, her fingertips caught the lacy hem of her rose undergarments, lashes splashing breathlessly onto snow cheekbones.

    She could nearly feel his hands on her tiny waist, stroking her taut skin as his nose would tuck its way into her neck, inhaling her naive, fruity perfume as his minty breath would tickle her collarbone. His unruly wisps of winding gold hair would delicately fiddle with the ribbons on her shoulders, tantalizingly attempting to tug at the strings.

    Mm.

    Her lips, plump and ripe would be parted in pure bliss, thoughts wandering down treacherous tracks, moseying through tumultuous trails, and anything that escaped her throat would be a whisper of an echo, barely a name, but he'd know is was his. In his tender, holy fashion, he'd unwrap her humbly, smooching her shoulder-blades like he was saying a prayer, as if each time his mouth pressed against her body was sacred and finite.

    And when their lines blurred, his name would be a gasp, a plead for air, and he'd gladly resuscitate her, satiating her sweet-tooth with his candy-cane kisses that spilled fire down her throat.

    Mm.

    Eyelids lolled open as her orbs darted to the piercing scarlet digits of her alarm clock.

    2:33 A.M.

    Shedding the remnants of her garments, she swaddled herself in plush blankets, praying for her fantasies to continue in her dreams.