hideyoshi nagachika; pick-up lines

"Hey Y/N?"
Said girl turned her head towards her boyfriend in response, just to see a playful smirk grace his lips.
"Is your name Ariel?"
"Uh-"
"Because, we're merMADE for each other!"
Suddenly he busts out laughing, his hands clutching his stomach. Y/N on the other hand, just quirked an eyebrow at the lame pick up line, and continued reading her fanfiction.
"Y/N, I have a question for you."
"What."
"Aw you can't even look up from your phone to talk to me? It's a serious question."
With a sigh, she looked up at him, her e/c eyes meeting his.
"Do you smoke pot?"
"Umm no... why?"
"Because weed make a great couple."
And the laughing started all over again. The girl just scowled at the blonde haired boy, and scooted over to the other chair, attempting to continue her book. Suddenly, he was in front of her, kneeling on the ground by her legs.
"Oh and just so you know..."
He paused, waiting for the girl to look up at him in expectation.
"I don't need to be a waterbender to get you wet."
Her face immediately flared up in a blush, while in the meantime, Hide took the opportunity to push his mouth onto her's.
"MMFH"
He slowly moved his soft lips on hers, expecting her to eventually give in, but instead, she slammed her fist into his stomach,
"Yeah, and I don't need to be a firebender to light you on fire. There is a matchbox right over there, so I suggest you stop."
With a grumble, he retreated back over to the couch.
"Y/N-"
"No."
More grumbling.
After around five minutes, she finally put her phone down in sympathy.
"Hide?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you a camera? Because everytime I see you, I smile."
He grinned, a light blush covering his face.
"Nope. But I'm pretty sure you're the sun.  After all, you always seem to brighten my day."