|2|. God Gave Me Watermelons.

Jordan on top^^^ Eye-Candy... Right there 😍
----------

__________
Taylor's P.O.V.
__________

He's just staring at me. We were still in Drama and were suppose to be discussing about our ideas for the play, but no the bad boy was just staring at me like a stalker. I don't get what's so interesting about my face.

Wait... Is there something on my face?

I turn my chair and glare at him," Can I help you?"

"Nope." He says popping the "p", before he licks his lips

My eyes zone in on his lips. They look so soft, so pink, so...

Woah, woah! I just met the guy why the ef am I thinking this. I should probably look away before he notices me staring...

To late.

"See something you like?" Jordan smirked.

Yes.

"In your dreams." I snort rolling my eyes.

"So you dream about me now?" He says, wiggling his brows suggestively.

I feel blood beginning to rush to my cheeks.

Taylor Jackson does not blush.

"That's n-not w-what I m-meant." I stammer looking down at the blank piece of paper sitting on my desk.

Jordan laughed. He then leaned over, hooked his thumb under my chin, titling it, so I was looking at him.

"I bet we did a lot of things in this dream of yours, huh princesa?" he whispered into my ear, his Spanish accent very noticeable.

Did he just call me princess in Spanish?

My eyes widened at what he's suggesting as he continued to talk, his breath ticking my ear, making me shiver,

"That's not my name." I mutter

"Oh I know."

"Then why are you calling me that?"

He smirked and blew hot air around my ear,

"Because I want to. Besides, it makes you sound prettier and when you look like that, it's the least I can do."

Excuse me?

He thinks he can tease me?

I don't give a shit if you're Jordan Smith or the President of the United States no one teases Taylor Jackson.

The bell rang and students began to leave the classroom, but Jordan and I didn't move.

I placed my hands on his- very firm might I add- chest and pushed him back so that we were millimetres apart. I placed my hands on the sides of his face and brought him even closer. I could feel the heat radiating off his skin.