|5|. Ms. Finger, Meet Mr. Asshole.

Caleb ok top^^^^

This chapter is dedicated to @memoi15 for being and amazing reader. Legit every time I update a chapter she is always the first person to comment and vote. I just want to say thank you so much, it means a lot to me❤️ Anywhooo back to reading xD

Jordan's car on top^^^ Yes my friends, that is a Black Aston Martin One-77😍😍😍 Also know as, my dream car xD

__________
Taylor's P.O.V.
__________

"Wake up!"

I grumbled, roll over and burry my face back into the fluffy softness of the pillow.

Maybe if I don't move the demon will go away.

Yeah, that was not happening.

The demon then proceeded to open the window white lace current, letting in the murderous substance -known as sunlight, access to my face. Groaning like an idiot, I may possibly be thinking of ways to slowly kill Tyler for waking me up from my peaceful slumber.

"Go away."

"No can do sis, I was sent here to wake your lazy ass up and that's what I intend to do." Tyler grinned before making his way towards me.

The bastard's enjoying this!

I crack an eye open and glance at him. "I'm not moving."

"You have to wake up, Tay."

"Make me."

Sometimes I wish kept my mouth shut.

A devious grin made its way across Tyler's face. "Okay."

At first there was no movement in the room. He gave up. Smiling into my pillow, I pulled the blanket closer to my body.

Three.

Two.

One.

A battle cry erupted from Tyler's mouth. The next thing I know, my older brother's body crashes on top of me, straddling me, with a loud 'umph', and pillows are bashing into my face.

"Tyler, get your fat ass off of me!" I groan before grabbing a pillow from my left and use it to block Tyler's blows.

Tyler gasped, and placed his hand over his heart, a look of complete horror plastered on his face. "Take that back!"