|12|. Using Protection Is Key.

JAKE ON TOP^^^ I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS BUT HUBA BUBA

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO hola_peoples THIS GIRL'S COMMENTS KILLED ME😂😂 Especially the Victoria Secret One😜
FOR CALEB'S PERFORMANCE JUST IMAGINE THE VIDEO ABOVE BUT INSTEAD OF IT SPELLING "PROM?" IT SPELLS "BE MINE?"

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO hola_peoples THIS GIRL'S COMMENTS KILLED ME😂😂 Especially the Victoria Secret One😜FOR CALEB'S PERFORMANCE JUST IMAGINE THE VIDEO ABOVE BUT INSTEAD OF IT SPELLING "PROM?" IT SPELLS "BE MINE?"

What should Taylor wear tonight?

A,

B,

or C?
VOTING IS CLOSED BUT STILL COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD'VE LIKED

I said I would post this on Wednesday but eff it😂.
Enjoy babes C;

__________
Taylor's P.O.V.
__________

I hate Tuesdays.

"Has anyone seen Jake? That's the third time you've said that." Lexi murmured, cringing as the lunch lady put a huge helping of something on her tray.

"Well it's true." I grumbled deciding I wasn't in the mood to have an upset stomach and grab a green apple.

Green Apples...

Green eyes.

Smells like apples.

I groan and rub my forehead as I remember what happened last week Friday night. The past 2 weeks have been extremely awkward between me and Jordan. I guess that's partly my fault because I did tell him to act like I don't exist and to kiss my ass.

Real smooth Taylor.

What can I say? He really pissed me off and when I'm mad I don't think of the consequences of my words; I just say what's on my mind. In the long run, I guess I probably shouldn't have said those things because now, I was never going to get that A.

We don't talk anymore.

The only time we do talk is during drama and that's because of our project. And by "talk" I mean Jordan and I arguing about the type of dance we should do. To top it all off, rumours of him fucking about 4 different girls for the past week, currently Amber, were all over the school. Just the thought of it made me sick.