|16|. Get Your Naked Ass Away From Me.

Kendrick as the beautiful Brian Whittaker😩😩^^^

*Warning I just posted this cuz I was so excited and didn't edit. Please excuse any mistakes*

_______________
Taylor's P.O.V.
_______________

The light of the sun peeping through the blinds was really starting to piss me off.

The light. It burns.

Yes ladies and gentlemen I was not a morning person. No sir, I am a vampire. Except I like hot sauce instead of blood.

I should really get up though. I got homework to do.

I tried to push my self conscious off a bridge, nuzzling into my pillow. Damn it smelled so good. Like something sweet and very familiar.

Taylor

I thought I pushed you off a bridge. "Leave me alone." I murmured into my pillow, wrapping my legs around it to keep warm. My stomach growled and I realized I was hungry could have sworn my pillow.

Was that you, or did a bear just go through labour?

"Shut up and let me sleep." Sleep still was in my head. I didn't even know who I was talking to. Whatever detergent dad used on this pillow was intoxicating. Wrapping myself impossible closer, I moaned softly. "It's not even my fault. You're making me hungry" I swear the pillow chuckled.

I really am tired.

Really? How?

A smile creeped on my face, realizing I was have a conversation with my subconscious... again. "You smell delicious. I could just-" I bit down on the pillow's soft yet firm surface and froze and knew something was very wrong.

Pillows don't groan.

My eyes widened immediately, finally realizing that I wasn't talking to myself. My back shot up from the bed and I rubbed my eyes trying to make sense of my surroundings. A big flat screen Tv right in front of two big blue bean bag chairs, a pile of clothes-my clothes- on the hardwood floor and white walls, with multiple basketball jerseys with a name on it. His name.

Movement in the bed is the corner of my eye made my head turn so fast a girl could have gotten whiplash. There the figure lay, shirtless; his toned torso and abs on display. His tan hand ran through his hair making his bicep flex and reveal the emerald green eyes I was seriously starting to hate.

"Well good morning to you to Princesa." Jordan smirked.

My mind was thinking of a million reasons to explain why I was in bed clutching the bad boy's duvet so I couldn't stop the statement that slipped out of my mouth. "Please tell me, we used pro-"

"Proper procrastination methods?" He traced patterns on my bare stomach since my shirt was riding up. "Sorry to disappoint you baby but we didn't have enough time to. Or were you referring to me using protection while fucking you into oblivion?"

I shivered but mustered an icy glare. "There is no way me and you did anything."

His eyes sparkled with mirth. "You sure?"