|14|. My Boy-Toy's Name Is Ken.

Jake's Cabin on top^^^^

_____________
Jordan's P.O.V.
_____________

"Fuck, Jordan stop." She whimpered as her nails gripped into my shoulder and she slowly grind herself into my lap.

What was her name again?

Liza?

Lauren?

I sucked on the soft spot of her neck, causing the blonde to whimper and throw her head forward against my shoulder, giving me more access. I smirked. "You sure you want me to babe?" I bit into her neck making her jump and moan, her topless chest bouncing as she went "'Cause I don't think you want me to."

Nah, that's can't be it.

Leah, maybe?

"I-I need to get goi- Jordan no." She whined as my fingers trailed up from her hips and roughly teased her harden tips. "S-stop." She tried to sound serious but it came out as a breathy moan.

Ludacris?

Now I'm just being ridiculous.

Her pleas grew louder when I pinched, pulled and twisted her buttons. "Jordan-Please."

Lily?

Lila! That's it!

Reluctantly, I let go of Lila's body and rested my hands on her creamy hips. Her perky breasts, which were rising and falling, were directly in front of my face and it took everything in me not to take one into my mouth. I looked up at her to see the blonde panting slightly, her hair making a curtain around us. Her grey eyes were clouded with lust, and her bottom lip was jutted out, red and swollen from how hard we'd been kissing. "Damn." She whispered once she had finally gained control of her breathing again. "That was inten-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers.

Yes, Lila was insanely beautiful and had a killer body, but the chick fucking talked too much.

I need to get rid of this girl quick.

I pulled away from the kiss, leaving the blonde breathless and smiled lazily up at her. "I suggest you go put on a shirt before I throw you on this bed and fuck you senseless. Again."

A bright red appeared on her face as she shifted to get off my lap. That only caused her to rub against me and I couldn't stop the groan that left my lips. "Lila, better hurry if you want to get to wherever you're going on time." I say smirking while slapping her ass as she quickly scurried off the bed and into the ensuite to retrieve her clothes.

Laying back down on my bed, I let out a puff of air. "That's the fifth girl this week." I groan at the familiar pounding in my head while lazily running my hand through my hair, which was all caused by a certain brunette with dimples deeper than the fucking Atlantic, tits that were the very definition of perky, and an ass like a Kardashian.

Taylor mother-fucking Jackson.

For some reason what she said stuck to me. Countless people have said the same shit she did, about treating people like toys, but for some reason hearing her say it was like a kick to the dick. She had got to me and for some reason that erked me.

I need to get her out of my system.

And by that I mean fuck her out of my system.

Other people use drugs or alcohol to dull their pain. Don't get me wrong, I use that shit too, but for me the best remedy is skin to skin contact.