|11|. Paint Me Like One Of Your French Girls.

AMBER ON TOP^^^*

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Mellows1 BECAUSE SHE READ AND VOTED ON EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!!! DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE YOU BABE CUZ I DO😘

Oi, tell me what their ship name should be:
Jaylor or Tordon?

CHAPTER 12 IS ALREADY DONE AND WILL BE POSTED AUGUST THE 30th SO DON'T GO ANYWHERE!!!
__________
Taylor's P.O.V
__________
Absolutely not." I grunted crossing my hands over my chest, staring at Jordan in disbelief.

The cocky bastard smirked, readjusting himself on the sofa so he was facing me. "You want that A don't you?"

He's enjoying this!

I scowled at him and watched as he rolled his bottom lip between his teeth. "Of course I want that A."

"Then it's settled." Jordan chuckled when I flipped him off.

I sighed in defeat; I knew he was right. "Fine then. But I get to pick the theme of our dance."

Jordan raised a brow while licking his lip, bending over to place his elbows on his knees."Excuse me?"

I smirked and winked. " Aw babe, did you forget that there's two parts of this assignment? We have to have a theme for the performance, props, and costumes to be based on." I snickered darkly when I saw Jordan's facial expression. "How do you feel about wearing tights?"

His face showed complete horror for a second before he composed himself and licked his lips, his eyes dancing with mischief. "You'd love to see me in tights wouldn't you. I mean I would look good in anything." He then proceeded to flex his biceps and triceps.

"Be careful, your ego is showing." I rolled my eyes and snorted to which Jordan laughed. Once he sobered up, we decided to make a schedule for when we should practice. It ended up being ever Tuesday and Thursday after school and Friday mornings at the school theatre. After that was settled I jumped onto the sofa, grabbed a blanket and snuggled into the soft matter. Quickly taking the remote before Jordan could say anything, I directed myself to Netflix.

"What are you doing?" His emerald green eyes danced with confusion as I searched through the Movie section. Then he bit his lip. "Is this your way of saying you want Netflix and Chill?"

This kid.

The pillow I threw landed on his face with an 'oof'. "Do you annoy people as a hobby? Or is it just your personality?"

"You know you love me Princesa."he started to laugh when I narrowed my eyes at him. "But seriously though, what are you doing?"

A huge grin made its way across my face. "Our project as to be a Romance, Tragedy, or a Romantic Tragedy, right?" Jordan merely nodded as I continued to scroll through the Romance category of Netflix. Once I found what I was looking for, I couldn't stop the grin from spreading across my face. "Titanic. Our theme will be- no is the Titanic."

Jordan looked me dead in the eye. "No way in hell."

"Aw, what's wrong? You scared you're going to look like an idiot in a crappy Jack Dawson costume?"

He growled, narrowing his eyes at me before getting in my face. "Let's get one thing straight, I don't get scared-"

"Prove it then. Go make me some popcorn and sit your ass down, were watching the sexy beast know as Leonardo Dicaprico."