Chapter Fifteen

Treat You Better
Chapter Fifteen
»

The sound of screaming brings me back to reality as I look at the crowd surrounding me. I thought that the next time a mob would happen I'd have my bodyguard to help, but the only people with me to help are my three friends.

"Are you guys ready for this?" They nod their heads as we open the doors and walk out. I keep Mia close to me as Josh does the same with Sam. We stay close together as we head for the restaurant down the street.

"Almost there!" I shout over the hundreds of people shouting as we pass them. When we finally reach the doors to the restaurant, I pull them open and then quickly shut them before turning back to the other three. "That wasn't so bad, right?"

Sam is the first to speak. "I want to do that again!"

I give her a look before Mia starts to jump with her. "I've always wondered what it felt like to be with a celebrity."

Josh and I just stare at them with a smile on our faces before turning around the the guy behind the desk. "Name, please."

"Mendes," I tell them and he grabs menus before motioning for us to follow him. Josh and I grab onto the girls and follow the waiter. He shows us our tables before taking our beverage orders and then leaving us to decide what to eat. When he does come back, we order and then start up a conversation.

Dinner lasts a few hours before we pay and get ready for what's to come outside on the streets. "Here we go again."

☄︎

"Syd, can you bring me another slice?" She grabs the entire box and brings it over to me. I choose the slices before thanking the girl.

"How are you still hungry?" Sam asks me from the floor. "I barely even ate dinner and I was full."

"Which is why we got it to go," Josh replies and takes a slice of pizza as well.

Sydney lays the box down on the bedside table before joining Aaliyah, Sam, and Mia on the floor.

"So," Aaliyah says, looking up from her spot. "What movie is going to be played on this lovely Friday?"

"Aaliyah," Sam replies to the question. "You already know that today is Friday Potterathon. No need to even ask."

I let out an evil laugh before putting in the first movie of the Harry Potter series.

"Shawn," Mia speaks out. "I swear, if you mouth the words to the movies, I will end you."

"Are you sure? I feel like you'd just end up kissing me again." I smirk as her face goes red.

"Again?" All three girls turn to her, exclaiming.

I smirk at the glaring girl before giving her a little kiss on the cheek as the movie plays.

[Made July 11, 2016 - Rewritten June 12, 2018]