Chapter Twenty Six

Treat You Better
Chapter Twenty Six
«Mia Williams»
"Sam, I don't think I can tell him yet." I can imagine the friend of mine rolling her eyes.

"Mia, you're the one that called me and asked for my opinion." I nod my head and reply with an, "I know, I know."

"So just go tell him." I sigh and we exchange goodbyes before I lock my phone and walk over to the boy.

He spots me walking towards him and smiles. "What can I do for you Pia Mia?"

"Shawn, I have to tell you something." He nods and motions for me to go on. "I just wanted to tell you that Sam is flying to Lowell for your next concert tonight."

"Really?" He says with a huge smile on his face and I nod my head. "That's great, I can't wait."

I smile before leaving the store, so he can shop around with his manager, and walk around the streets of the Massachusetts city. A few girls come up to me and I smile at them.

"Um, hi there?" They just smile at me before replying back to me.

"I just wanted to come up and say that I'm a huge fan of you, even if you aren't a singer, artist, or actress, you're a great person." After she says that, all I can think is, why and how the hell do I have fans?

"Thank you, I hope you girls have a lovely day, but I'm no role model or whatever." Telling them this is the truth because I mess up a ton of things and curse a little too much and even more.

We talk for a bit more before I walk away from them and go to the airport to pick up the best friend of mine. I spend my time waiting for her by roaming around the huge building before stopping and sitting down in a chair to wait for her. My body leaps up as I immediately see the gorgeous hair that belongs to Samantha.

I wrap my arms around her as she drops her small bag before doing the same to me. She places her arm over my shoulders as we walk out of the airport and to the arena. We hurry as the time gets closer and closer to when the concert starts. Sam and I dash into the arena and sprint to our seats. Sam lays her bag down in her seat before joining me, and thousands of fans, in screaming Shawn's name. This is what it's like to have a friend who has millions of fans, and I was starting to want what he had.

[Made August 17, 2016. HAPPY 21ST TO MY GORGEOUS COUSIN! THIS IS FOR YOU TAT!]