Chapter Nineteen

Treat You Better
Chapter Nineteen
«Shawn Mendes»
"Mia, what are you doing out here at this time?" I ask the girl sitting on my front porch.

"I don't know, I was bored and found myself walking here, and it's only midnight." I sigh and smile as I let her inside my house and we head to my room.

I sit down on my bed as she sits down on the chair beside my bed. The light from the lamp on the desk shines on us and I can't help but to examine the gorgeous girl in front of me.

Her hair has changed since last year: the dark brown now turned into a lighter shade of brown. Everything else seems as if they've stayed the same. I look at her face and see there's no mascara or lip gloss/stick on her. This is the side I love of her: no makeup on and has no care in the world about what people think of her.

"I missed us traveling the city every weekend." I nod my head in agreement before I lay down on the bed.

I pat the spot next to me and soon Mia is flying on to the bed. She looks up at me, her being two feet below me on the bed, and puffs her cheeks while going cross eyed. I do the same to her and in just a moment we're laughing.

It take a while, but we finally get ready to fall asleep around three. With my eyes closed, and my hearing going deaf, I can just hear her faint words of, "I love you, Shawn."

[Made July 22, 2016. TOMORROW IS SIX YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION FUUUCKKKK]