What the shit Parker (Deadpool x reader)

You and the other Avengers had been arguing about what should have been done differently on the last mission. It was annoying, really. To be standing there in a room full of bickering idiots who only thought they were the right ones.

   "Tony, come on," Natasha said, frowning at the male, "you need to realize that you're the wrong one! Not everything can go the Stark way!" You had zoned out then, not really paying attention to what you assumed to be Tony's bold response. What did get your attention though, was a small, crisp beep in the back. Then you heard the microwave being opened. Looking behind you, you noticed that the infamous Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool, was standing in the back of the room, leaning up against the counter. You could only assume that he was holding a chimichanga in his gloved hand.

   You observed him for a few more moments, noticing that he was nodding his head at a few moments during the arguments.

   "Uh, hey Wade." You said casually, walking up to him. He looked at you, before grinning underneath his mask.

   "Hey Y/N!" He looked over at the Avengers, who know were looking at the two of you. "What are you guys talking about anyway?"

   "What are you doing here?" Steve asked, raising a brow at the red and black wearing hero.

   "Hm, it seems it might be time for me to take my leave." He winked at you before running towards a window, spiraling out only seconds later. "Spidey! Catch me!" You only sighed and groaned as you heard the loud Splat and loud groan and curse as he hit the hard cement below.

   "What the shit, Parker?!"

   You could only laugh as said webbed superhero swung across the city, glaring down at the red and black blob below.

   Sorry for such a short chapter! This is based off of a Tumblr post, which is the image in the boxie thingy above! Remember, you can request one shots in the first chapter!