Happy new years, Parker (Peter x reader)

Notes at bottom of page

With a small smile, you placed your hand in your boyfriend slightly larger one. He nervously smiled in response, returning his gaze towards the large sphere that hung in the hair. As the two of you stood in silence, surrounded by groups of people as they anxiously waited for the time to come, the pit of your stomach felt warm and fuzzy. These were the moments you cherished.
"Peter," you stated, loud enough for him to hear over the organized chaos, "thank you for taking me out her tonight. It's really beautiful out here."
He gazed at your face, "Absolutely beautiful." Upon hearing your giggle, he shot himself backwards and into another lady, who glared at him. With a nervous rub of his neck and apology, he could only smile at you as your body shook with laughter.
"Oh man. I love you, Peter." Your voice rang out in between fits of giggles. To Peter, it was the most beautiful sound he had every heard.
As he opened his mouth to reply, a loud and booming voice cut him off. The announcer was grinning ear to ear as he looked at the crystal ball in the sky. "Ladies and gentlemen. In just a few moments we are going to do out count down to the New Year! Please join me as we await the magnificent ball drop!"
Leaning close to Peter, you snuggled into his side. "Ten," the crowd chorused, "Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy New Years!" Confetti was thrown and people cheered as the ball fell, crashing to the ground. Finally, it was 2017. A new year and a new hope. As you stared out in amazement, you were surprised when Peter turned you to face him, connecting his lips with yours. It only took a mere second for your to melt into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled your body against his. What was only a few seconds, felt like an eternity. You had never been happier.
Finally pulling apart, the two of your gazed at eachother with smiles upon your faces, "Happy New Year, Y/N. I love you."
"Happy New Year, Parker."

Hello! This was requested by @Jessnodine and @Jun_the_superhero . I know you both had two different requests but they were very similar. You can always request another one if you want as well! Thank you. :)