Maybe (Clint Barton x reader)

"Clint." You growl, entering the room and glaring daggers at the mentioned man. Looking up at you, he smiles sheepishly.

"Yes, Y/N whoilovesoverymuch?"

"Where is it, Clint?" You tap your foot impatiently.

"Where is what, Y/N? You'll have to be a bit more specific." He turns from you, trying to hide his annoyingly large grin.

"You know what, asshat!"

"Look, you're really going to have to just spit it ou-"

"My limited addition Captain America trading cards! You know, the set that has the special, exclusive, one of a kind Howling Commandos and Bucky Barnes cards! You fucking stole them!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. My hearing aids must be bugging out again. Could you repeat that?" He smirks, so you know he's faking. You storm up to where he is standing and send one forceful kick to where the sun don't shine. He topples to the floor, groaning.

"Clint fucking Barton. I will ask you one last time. If you don't answer me I will tear you a new one. Did you take my god damn cards!" You lean down close to him, growling at him like a deranged animal.

"Maybe." Is the only thing he can manage to get out before you pounce on him.

Everyone was wondering why they hadn't heard from Clint for the rest of the day.