That girl (Rogers/Barnes x reader) Pt. 1

There was this girl. Oh, boy, was she a fine girl. She had this way of doing things that made everyone fall to their knees in front of her. She had this swagger in the way she walked; shaking her hips as she went along. She was the most gorgeous broad you would have ever lay your eyes on. With her (eye color) eyes and her (hair color) hair that adorned her face and features perfectly. But that wasn't all. She was witty, funny, kind, courageous, and brave. She thought of others before herself. That's what made her. That's why everyone wanted her. But, of course, knew they couldn't have her.

   Everyday, she'd come into this bar, strutting to her spot in the west wing. As she would glance around the room, everyone would swear on whatever higher god's name they so believed in that she was looking at them. Someone would have made their move by now, but there were two certain men that had always held them back.

   Everyday, when she came in to the bar, she came to meet her two best friends, Steve Rogers and James 'Bucky' Barnes.  For as long as anyone could remember, the three seemed to be together. People would watch as the world's finest girl would laugh with a cocky-smiling man and a small, scrawny man-who barely seemed to be a man at all.

   Everything seemed to be perfect for the trio. They had always done everything together. They went through life stuck together at the hip.

   That was, until the war came about.

   The tall man disappeared, soon followed by the girl. It took a while, but the other followed in suit.

   No one quite knew what happened, until a long while later; after the war had ended.

   The man known as Bucky had joined the 107th. As did the girl. Although she had lopped all her hair off and went through the rest of her rather short life as a man. The last man had become the famous 'Captain America', which came as a surprise to everyone.

   And, even in war, the three seemed to stay together, till the very end.

   First, Bucky had fallen off a train to his death while helping his beloved friend.

   Second, the girl disappeared without a trace. She was pronounced dead to the public.

   And then lastly, the other had followed in suit.