Blood bending (Wanda x reader)

You were a monster. You knew that much to be true. You were given these awful powers. Powers that allowed you to bend a persons blood. To force it anywhere you wanted. To kill anyone you wanted in a manner of seconds.

After escaping your captors, the people who forced these powers upon you, you had hid out; staying away from the public. That was, of course, until S.H.I.E.L.D had tracked you down. How, you had no idea, it's not like you had done anything too bad.

But, even if, you had found someone knocking at your door in the middle of the night. Instantly becoming suspicious, you threw your suit (that you had made yourself) on your body, grabbing a gun and sliding it into the holster.

"Who's there?" you asked quietly, standing by the door.

"Please open up, Ms. L/N. We would like to speak with you." A voice said, and you immediately recognized as Steve Rogers, also known as the Captain America.

'Crap.' you thought, sprinting away from the front door and heading towards the back. You heard the door open, but didn't look behind you to check. Once you arrived at the back door and swung it open, you were met to the faces of Agents Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton.

Spinning on the balls of your feet, you ran back in to the house, quickly heading up the steps. Running in to your bedroom, you almost collapsed at the sight. Tony Stark, in his iron man suit, was standing in front of the window, admiring the figurines that were sat on your desk.

"Dean Winchester? Isn't that that gay guy from Supernatural?" He spun one of your POP figures in his hand. You stopped in your tracks at his words, but said nothing in reply to his question.

"Come on," you muttered, "what have i done? I didn't do anything. Just leave me alone."

"Oh nothing, sweetheart. It's not what you have done. It's what we think you're going to do."

"That's....comforting." you say, relaxing slightly. "What does S.H.E.I.L.D want with me?"

"We want you to join and train with the Avengers, ma'am." Steve says, making you turn around. The whole team is there, standing in your doorway, including Wanda and Pietro Maximoff and Thor.

"Seriously? Wow, um, okay." You sat down on your bed and sighed, "Do you even understand how dangerous i am?"

"Look, we are trained to deal with many situations, if they were to arise." Natasha spoke, eyes soft.

   "Not for everything." You whisper, before standing up, "You can't kill me. I've tried." Everyone looked down, sympathetic, "I shot myself in the head," you sighed, "I absorbed it. Didn't even feel a thing." You looked up, "I'm dangerous."

   "Yes," the Maximoff girl walked closer to you, despite her brothers protests, "you are dangerous. But," she turned, "it is only because you can not control it, yes? Well, that will change. We will train you. Teach you what we know. I will help you." She smiled softly, "I trust you. Do you trust me?"

   After a few seconds, you spoke, hesitant and uncertain, "Yes," you smiled, "I trust you."

   Anyone want part 2?