Nothing to fear (Bucky Barnes x reader)

Requested by @buckbuckbuchanan

Sitting on a stool at the bar, you absentmindedly swirled the whiskey that sat in your glass. Sighing, you glanced around, waiting for Bucky to come back from talking with Steve.

"Hey, babe." You spared a glance at the man that sat next to you. He was leaning rather close; close enough to smell the alcohol on his breath, "Do you want to get out of here?"

"Afraid not," you smiled apologetically, knowing better than to upset someone who wasn't thinking straight, "I have a boyfriend."

Laughing, he replied with a smirk, "Well, I don't see him around here, yeah? Come on, lets just ditch him!" Putting his hand of your shoulder, you started to get a little impatient with the man.

"I said no. Please leave me alone."

"Look here-" the man growled, only to be interrupted by a familiar voice.

"She said to leave her the hell alone." Bucky stood tall, glaring down at the drunk. The man, now laughing, stood from his seat, now showing that he towered over Bucky by atleast a foot.

"Are you this bitches boyfriend? She's pretty," he turned to look at me, "I wonder why she chose you? Probably feels sorry for-" standing, you swung your leg up and kicked the man where it hurt. He tumbled to the floor, pain etched across his face.

Walking to Bucky, you kissed his, "Nothing to fear, Buck. I will always pick you."

Hello! I hope this turned out okay, I'm not good with writing jealous characters haha.