A cheat (Avengers x reader)

Warning: May be inappropriate for some people. There is swearing and slight mature themes?
~~~

   "I'll be back later tonight, Steve. Guys, I don't see why this is such a big deal." You said as you flattened out your dress. You had been planning to surprise your boyfriend at his house; then planning on taking him out for a date in the park.

"Nothing is wrong with it," Steve sighed, "we just get protective, is all."

"I mean, come on Y/N. Who needs boys anyway?" Tony asked, swinging his arm around your shoulder.

Natasha groaned, grabbing him and pulling him away from you, "Shut up, Stark." She turned to you, "Just, be careful, alright?"

Scoffing, you pulled a gun out from under your dress, "I always am."

"Do you bring that everywhere?" Bucky asked, throwing a hand full of chips into his mouth.

"She never leaves home without it." Bruce groaned, before walking out. You were assuming that he was heading to the lab to go to work.

"Lady Y/N! Bring me home some tarts of pop!" Thor's loud voice boomed from the kitchen.

Laughing, you looked at the time, "Oh, gee. I really have to go. I'll see you guys later." And before any of them had the time to respond, you were already out the door.

~~~

Walking up the many flights of stairs up to your boyfriend, Derek's, apartment, your excitement grew. You had been planning this date for months now, since you wanted to give him a pleasant surprise.

Finally making your way to his door, you used the spare key he had given you to open it slowly. Walking in, only to be met with a dark house, you rose your eyebrow. Was he not home? No, you had texted him and asked him what he was doing...he said he was at home watching television.

Walking further into the room, you looked around. No one was in the main area, that was for sure. As you took another step, you could have sworn you heard a voice, which was definitely not your boyfriends, come from farther down the hall. Quickly making your way down, you stopped in front of the bedroom, where the noise seemed to be coming from.

You opened the door slowly, but regretted it as soon as you did. Derek was sitting on the bed, his arms around another girl; his lips on top of hers. Since neither of them noticed you, they continued. Derek pushed her down on the bed and deepened the kiss. You could see as he forced his tongue into her mouth.

A sick feeling rising in your stomach, you stumbled out, running in to the wall behind you. Your boyfriend and the girl rose from where they were, startled by the noise.

Once his eyes met yours, he frowned, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I-I-"

He laughed mockingly, getting up and walking over to you. The girl behind him only smirked. 'She knew....' You thought, backing away.

"Look, I thought you would have figured out by now. I'm surprised this took you so long. Me and her," he gestured to the girl, "Have been doing this and more since a month after we started dating. You didn't have enough time for me between your dumbass job, so I needed a little more." He scoffed, sneering at you, "I never actually loved you, ya know. I just wanted to be dating an Avenger. Do you know how much popularity and fame I've been getting? Now, that you figured it out, I have no use for you anymore. Leave, now."

With tears streaming down your cheeks, you took off towards the door. You could hear their voices still. Their laughing. Yanking it open, you ran out and down the steps. You were out of the building in seconds.