Permit (Avengers x reader)

You and the team, Tony in the lead, walked towards the scene. There had been a problem with a group of homicidal men that had taken a bunch of innocents as hostage, now threatening to blow up the building they were in. Policeman surrounded the area, creating a protective wall of cars.

   As you guys approached, you noticed a couple policemen pointing and gesturing towards you. Groaning, you watched as one of the men came forward.

   "Avengers," he cleared his throat, "uh, I must tell you that you're not needed here at the moment."

   "Excuse me? You need our help," Tony scoffed, wanting to continue but being cut off by Steve.

   "Officer, you guys have a problem on your hands. We can help."

   "I'm sorry, Captain, but we don't want your team to provoke these men. I'm afraid to say that we can't let you in here." The officer said, looking not at all apologetic.

   "Come on," Clint groaned, "I got out of bed for this?"

   Rolling your eyes, you pushed through so you were standing in front of the officer. "Not to worry, I have a permit." You pulled a folded piece of paper from your pocket, offering it to the man. He groaned and grabbed it, unfolding it and gazing at what it said.

   'I can do what I want

   Y/N'

   Arching his brow, he looked at you with a rather shocked expression.

   Pushing him aside, you grabbed your paper and walked forward, ready to complete the mission.

   "Agent!" He called, "You can not go there!"

   "Do you not understand? I'm Y/N fucking L/N!"

   (Parks and Rec anyone?)