That girl (Rogers/Barnes x reader) Pt.3

The first video Tony showed the two was dated May 30th, 1972. It was of a man standing in a rather dark room. A figure who couldn't be identified was sitting at a table in the back; shadows covering their body.

"How do you feel?" the man questioned, pacing the room. The figure in the back shifted in their seat, but said nothing in reply. "Ms. L/N. We wouldn't want to send you back in cryo, would we?"

The figure perked up, before grunting out a quick "Peachy."

"As expected. In a few short moments, I will turn the lights on. When i do so, you will state everything you know." After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, the man chuckled, "I will take your silence as your approval." Suddenly, the light lit up the room, banishing the shadows from the area. The figure could be seen now, making Bucky and Steve gasp. There, was Y/N L/N. You looked, for a lack of a better word, awful. Your body was littered in scars and bruises, new and old. You were dressed in a black, tight shirt and pants. Your eyes looked tired; empty.

"Now, go." The man impatiently said, sitting down in front of the girl.

"My name," you tiredly croaked, "is Y/N L/N. I am 20 years of age. I-I," when you stopped, confused as to what to say, the man smiled a crooked smile. His expression changed at what you said next, "I knew them. I knew people. Rogers, Barnes, Stark, Carter. If you hurt Stark or Carter. If you even try. You will not see the light of day."

"Wipe her again. Let's try later, Y/N." Armed men stormed in, grabbing you and dragging you out. You didn't resist.

   "I WILL KILL YOU. ALL OF YOU."

The tape shut off.

Bucky and Steve sat back, rather emotional from seeing their best friend. Steve looked over at Tony, who was sitting at his desk farther back, the rest of the team in their own chairs around the room. "Is there more?"

"One more tape. A file as well. I think should take a look at the file before anything else." With a groan, Tony stood up and starting to type on his computer. Information started to pop up on the large screen in the front of the room. Tony read it aloud as it came.

"Y/N L/N. 20 years of age. Female. Born (insert birthday)." He started to pace around the room as he talked, "Affiliated with Steve Rogers and James Buchanan Barnes. Also known as Captain America and The Winter Soldier." Tony glanced over at the two, before continuing, "Y/N was taken from her home on December 14th. Subject was, after the demise of Captain America, experimented on. HYDRA has attempted to make her the worlds best assassin. Once experimentation was completed, subject had to undergo procedure to wipe memory and sent to cryo immediately after." Tony stopped, "That was all we could recover."

"Turn on the tape," Bucky said, still staring at the screen.

"Maybe we should take a break-" Natasha offered, before being interrupted.

"Play the tape, Stark!"

With a sigh, Tony obliged. This tape was simply dated '2010'.

The beginning was the similar to the last. You and a man, who was now new, were sitting at a table.

"We see you have woken up. Once again, I am going to ask you to recite everything you know." he paused, shuffling papers, "Please start when i say go." Another few seconds of getting ready, he looked up into your cold, glaring eyes. "Go."

A growl escaped your mouth as you started to speak, "My name is Y/N L/N. I am 23 years old." You stopped one again, just like the last tape.

"Correct-."

"I am not finished," You interrupted. "I know what you have done to me. I know what you made me. A monster. I know what you did!" You stood, towering over the man, "That is what i know."

The next few seconds happened quickly. The man yelled as you put your one hand on his shoulder, the other atop his head. In a manner of seconds, all you were holding was his head, his body falling to the ground. Blood seemed to cover everything. Men stormed in, guns in their hands. You raised your hand slightly, before all of the men fell to the ground in a mess of seizures. Turning on the balls of your feet, you spun to look at the camera in the corner of the room. Raising your hand and turning it, the camera went black.

   "Fuck." Bucky sighed, leaning back, "they-"

   "Yeah." Steve ran his hands through his hair. "Shit."

   "Language, Cap." Tony smirked, standing once again, "Don't be so sad. There is one tiny thing I left out." Turning, he faced everyone, smiling wide, "I, the wonderful Tony Stark, have located your damsel in distress."

Part 4 in progress