Tarts of pop (Thor x reader)

"It's a pop tart." You simply stated, shrugging your shoulders as you prepared breakfast for the team.

"A tart of pop..." Thor said in wonder, eyes wide, "but, Lady Y/N, what powers do they possess?"

"Thor," you sighed, flipping a pancake over, "it doesn't possess any sort of power. You eat it. It is human food; a pastry."

   He silenced at your words, still looking over the colorful box. "May I consume one?"

   "Sure, knock yourself out." You turned to him and smirked, "oh, and you might like it toasted. Put it in the toaster." You pointed at said device on the counter.

   With a nod, he pulled a pack from the box, ripping the foil slightly, trying not to use all of his strength. When he got the pastries out, he set them in the slots of the toaster, then looked at you for further instruction.

   "Now, set it on the lowest setting," when he looked at the toaster with confusion, you walked over and showed him how. "Then push the lever down." He did as he was told.

   Once he was done, he walked up behind you and squeezed you with his arms, "Thank you, Lady Y/N, for showing me how to prepare these tarts of pop."

   You smiled in response, "It was no problem at at, Thor."

   Suddenly, the toaster popped, causing the Asgardian to jump up and raise his hand to summon his hammer, "Who dares scare the son of Odin?!"