The artist

*after a while they decide to go to a different classroom, it had been good for Ben, mainly to get out of the room but also to get to know some of the kids of the new generation, he found it very insightful to see what the younger kids thought about the things going on around them, he seemed surprised by how mature the views of the kids he had spoken to were, he had also deeply enjoyed seeing the Mal around the kids, she had reacted a lot differently to how he'd thought she would, he knew she could be great with them, but he hadn't been sure she'd really want to try, she had frozen up a little just walking in, but as she relaxed she got very into it with them, he knew she was going to make an amazing queen one day and after watching her with those children he was more sure than ever that she would be an amazing mother when the time came, it had made him start thinking about the future in ways he hadn't really before, he took her down to the reception where they were sent to another classroom on the opposite side of the campus having been told to come back in about an hour so off they went, when they arrived they knocked and then enter*
Teacher: thank you for joining us
Ben: thank you for having us
Mal: so what are we doing
Teacher: art
Mal: YES!
*Mal says excitedly*
Ben: your turn
*he says slightly exasperatedly, the kids all look at them a bit funny as Mal smirks*
Mal: yes I'm afraid although the multitalented King Ben is very athletic and academic he is in almost no way artistic
*she speaks in a very expressive and very enthusiastic tone as her smirk grows huger and huger*
Ben: you really do love me don't you?
*he speaks sarcastically*
Mal: of course
*she says genuinely even though she still has a huge smirk spread across her face, he rolls his eyes as her smirk turns to a grin*
Ben: no I'm not artistic by my fair maiden here is
Mal: thank you
*she curtsies jokingly but speaks seriously*
Ben: yeah you should see her locker
*her smirk fades a little but one appears on his knowing he's got her, had they not been infront of a bunch of little kids right now he would've come up behind her and grabbed her into a tight hug to try and make her laugh, maybe a little bit more than that but he didn't want to think about something he couldn't do*
Mal: anyway, what kind of art
*Mal says quickly, trying to change the subject*
Teacher: sketching and colour
Mal: one of my favourite types
*he comes up behind her and whispers in her ear*
Ben: I thought that was spray paint
*she secretly elbows him, concealing it as best she can, he squirms a little but she had made sure to avoid where he's had his operation*
Ben: so what are they drawing
Teacher: whatever they want to draw, whatever they feel inspired to create
Mal: do you mind if I have a go
Teacher: go for it
*she hands her a pencil and some paper, she goes and sits down on a spare seat next to a little girl who looks at her with big nervous brown eyes*
Mal: hi, I'm Mal
*she smiles nicely and speaks sweetly*
Girl: H....h....h....h....hi
Mal: what's your name?
Girl: I....I...I....Isla

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I wanna know how you like this so far, there's about to be a lot more romance but I wanted you to see how Mal interacts with the little kids and how that makes Ben feel about it and her so yeah let me know what you think in he comments please xoxo