Back to school

*a few days later, the doctor has signed off and having disregarded Mal's concerns Ben is going back to school, he has retaken charge of the council and is having just a basic, normal day, until after school when he would usually go to tourney practice, he meets Mal by the picnic benches where her begging begins*
Mal: please tell me you're not planning on going to that tourney practice
*ben smiles at her in a way that just says 'maybe' in that high pitched voice that might as well mean yes*
Mal: you could get hurt
Ben: I could've anyway
Mal: but it's different
Ben: look if it starts to hurt I will stop straight away I promise
Mal: please don't do this!
Ben: Mal why should they have faith in the strength of their King is his own girlfriend doesn't
Mal: I do, I just worry about you
Ben: you don't need to, I can take care of myself, I'll be fine
Mal: whatever
*she turns to head towards the dorms when he grabs her arm and carefully and gently pushes her back against a tree behind her, one hand finds its way to her waist, the other to her cheek, he leans in for a passionate kiss which she happily accepts forgetting all her issues with what he was trying to distract her from, her arms wrap around his Nick as the kiss deepens, she hears someone yell at the to get a room and recognises the voice as Audrey who was still w little pissed with her, as her relationship with Jay progressed she was slowly becoming less bitter but it was a very slow process, at the sound of Audrey's voice she really went for it which Ben nothing but enjoyed, eventually they pull away*
Ben: okay?
Mal: just promise me you'll still be in one piece when you finish and I can get you back to your room with out a trip to the medical base inbetween please
Ben: I fully intend to be snuggled up with you on the couch in my room this evening, completely in one piece
*they kiss again but this one being more of a peck then he takes her hand*
Ben: you gonna come watch?
Mal: I don't think I can
Ben: you'll just spend the next hour pacing your room making Evie's hair stand on end
Mal: alright I guess I'll come
Ben: okay, come on then
Mal: I just really don't like this
Ben: I tell you what if you just threaten the guys a little they won't try anything at all
Mal: come on you big goof
*they head over to the tourney field and the coaches eyes literally light up at the arrival of Ben, without one of their star players it would be a tough game against the lost boys of Neverland*
Coach: you here to watch or play?
Ben: okay
Coach: that what are you still doing here? Go get changed
Ben: yes coach
*the coach smiles and Ben smiles back before running off to the locker rooms*
Mal: don't let anything happen to him
Coach: don't worry miss, I never do
*she nods and then walks away to the benches, a few minutes later Ben returns in his kit, he quickly gives his bottle to Mal who gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before he puts on his helmet and runs onto the pitch, she knew she would be holding her breath for the next hour and so she did*
Ben: I'm back
*he team all cheer and take turns to give him a pat on the back and say welcome back, they play a long and hard practice before Ben runs off the field covered in sweat, he runs over to her taking off his helmet as he does and placing it on the bench when he gets to her*
Mal: you okay?
Ben: I'm great, today was amazing
Mal: for me, every day with you is amazing
Ben: I love you too

*a few days later, the doctor has signed off and having disregarded Mal's concerns Ben is going back to school, he has retaken charge of the council and is having just a basic, normal day, until after school when he would usually go to tourney pra...

*he stands behind her and wraps his arms around her shoulders, she smiles and goes to lift her arms up to hug him back when he whispers into her ear while smirking*
Ben: I'm covered in sweat
Mal: ew, ewwww, gross, yuk, get off me, eww
*she wriggles but he holds her more tightly, squeezing her a little, eventually after a lot of struggling she breaks free*
Mal: you are so evil
*she giggles and he smirks a little*
Ben: oh I'm not done yet, you're gonna wanna run now
*Mal takes one look at him and chuckles before giving chase, still in his kit, being quite a bit faster than her so he soon catches her, he wraps her in his arms yet again and gives her a big sweaty hug*
Mal: seriously stop
Ben: okay
*he lets go, she turns around and kisses him*
Mal: I'm going over to my room, if and when you hit the showers, preferably more than once, and then gotten changed if you them want to come by then that would be great but seriously SHOWER FIRST
*ben chuckles which makes her smile*
Ben: okay I will, see you later
Mal: bye
Ben: bye
*she walks off back to the castle, he watches her go for a few moments before heading back over to the locker room*