1

2016

The first day of 2016 have been horrible for both of them. As expected for both of them and they knew it already.

As other couple had their kisses on the night, they spent their night at the club, waiting for countdown.

The boy came first. With just a plain white shirt and tight jeans, he made into the club.

People laughed and music can be heard. In that way, he can stayed away from the cold breeze wrapped around him.

Took a sit and ordered.

" Just give me anything except alcohol. I want to be free today " he said to the guy who was working on his night shift.

" As you wish, Jungkook " Hoseok said and started his works. They became friend with just a hye and bye.

As he waited for his drink, another guy came in. He heard footsteps from behind but kept his eyes on the phone.

" As always " that guy muttered. Hoseok hummed in response. But, Jungkook still didn't care about his whereabout.

Jungkook can smell Jimin's  cologne from beside. Yet that smell already caught his attention but he stayed cool.

Jimin eyes layed on Jungkook, checking him out.

" Regular here ? " Jimin asked and Jungkook just hummed. Eyes still fixed on his phone.

" Ouch. That's rude " Jimin muttered and finally, Jungkook looked at Jimin.

He fucking regretted for not looking at this boy sooner. He was gorgeous. Well, only he knew what he said in his mind.

" And now, you are staring at me " Jimin took a sip of his wine. Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoy.

Then, a fireworks bombed outside the club. All eyes on that glass's window and people in awe.

But, both of them saw the fireworks with just empty.

They took a sip again and they eyes met. Jungkook realized Jimin's eyes were brown and Jimin's also noticed how light brown was Jungkook's.

As the fireworks still on going, people all shared their kisses with the love one.

But, they didn't. As the clock moving, they went together with the clock, but they were moving towards each other.

As the distance closed with their nose touched with each other, and they blinked.

They knew that both of them wanted and needed each other so bad.

They kissed on their first met but never regret those opportunity.

...

Smuts 😱 get ready 😳