14

" Jungkookie ~ " Jimin called as soon he arrived home.

It was already 2 week since Jungkook stayed with Jimin. These past day, the house full with laugh, giggle and smile.

That house really felt like home. Their home. But, they never had sex since the last time. They now considered their relationship as friend.

Flashback

" Jungkook-ahthe older caught his attention. " Why ? " he asked back in confusion. These day, Jimin kept on pacing out.

" You know, I want to change our relationship. I don't want to ruin you anymore " Jimin said. He knew Jungkook still young and Jungkook should explore more. Explore the good side.

" What do you mean with ruin me ? You're my life saviour. Remember that we agreed about this together. "  he assured him.

Jimin sighedThey never label their relationship yet. But, both can't deny that they still see the light in it. The bright side.

" Let's be friend for real ? So, I am Jimin and you ? " Jimin giggled. Those eye smile. " Well, Jungkook is the name "

end flashback.

" What are you doing ? " he asked the younger. " Usual, homework " Jungkook just sighed.

Jungkook was doing great in school so far. Well, Jimin always there to cheer him when things became hard.

" Jungkook, how about you stop do that, but do me instead ? " Jimin climbed onto Jungkook's lap and gave him the best bed eyes.

Oh, how Jungkook missed those eyes and touch.

" My pleasure " Jungkook leaned in and captured those sinful lips. Damn, this lips. They kissed so hungrily.

Then, Jungkook pulled Jimin up, and the older without hesitation wrapped his leg around Jungkook's waist.

He lay Jimin on the bed carefully. He handled him with so much care though. Jungkook licked and bite those neck. Jimin's smell so amazing. The fact that they smell the same made him smile.

" Oh damnn " Jimin moaned in pleasure. The younger didn't stop pleasuring him. He loved this. They loved this.

But, this make out session felt different. Neither both of them care about it. They just needed each other touch.

As Jungkook hugged Jimin's slim waist, their cock twitched when they grinned into each other. Not forget that their cloth already disappeared.

They stared into each other. Just admired those eyes. Jimin kissed Jungkook and explored his mouth again.

As they already breathless, they broke the kiss. What Jungkook said after  made Jimin can't sleep that night.

" Let's make love tonight "

For the first time, they chose love  over lust. Love got the first win while lust lose.

...

Finally, Sexy is back !
Sorry again for the long ass hiatus. I finally drag my ass to update this.
Don't forget to vote and comment, Sexycrowd 💜

Ah, remember about that guy who become my source of happines ?  He  fucking broke me. I'm back being broken 💔
I'm just so misfortune in relationship. Anyone who kindhearted here? Cheer me up please 🙀