15

Jimin woke up feeling amazing. With, Jungkook wrapped securely in him. He closed his eyes to cherish this moment. Oh, he loved this so much.

Then, he remembered what Jungkook's said last night.

" let's make love tonight "

He can't erased the smile on him. Then, he felt the younger moving closer to him and put his arms around his waist.

" Stop smiling Jimin-ah. You made me flutter " he spoke huskily, eyes still close. Jimin chuckled. " Well, its your fault though "

" My fault ? I thought I d-- " Jimin pecked his lips to shut him. " You talk too much, babe " oh my, how Jungkook loved the nickname. He thought he can die happily ever after.

Both enjoyed their moment. Just cuddled with warm blanked around them.

...

" Hey, wanna go out with me " Jimin asked after taking bath. Well, they slept till noon.

" Did you just lowkey asking me out ? " Jungkook groaned, still sleepy as fuck. Jimin laughed. His laugh was contiguous.

" Its a date then "

Well, their first date happend today. A budget date. But, still happy and satisfied with it.

Now, after a little bit shopping, they went to Hangang River to watch the sunset together. Most important thing, Jungkook literally used his aegyo to make Jimin buy a couple ironman sock with him.

Oh, Jimin can't say no even if he just broke as fuck. He spoiled Jungkook to much these day and he never regret it.

" Come one. I'm hungry " Jimin intertwined their finger together. " Damn, that was smooth as fuck " Jungkook can't help himself from admiring how soft Jimin's hand was.

After they bought foods, they took a sit facing the sun. That was the highlight of their date. Watching the sunset together.

Many people gathered to watch it. Countless couple and families were there.

" Jungkook-ah, I think I like you " Jimin confessed. Those thing just slipped out. He flustered and Jungkook saw.

" I'm sorr-- " Jungkook kissed his left cheek. Fuck.

" Shut up. I like you too "

They confessed. Maybe to say I love you is too early, but with I like you , they ready to take this to another level.

They learnt to like each other, now only loving remained.

..

Hey Sexycrowd, I wanna ask your opinion about that "source of happiness boy ". You know, I am in a process to move on from him. But, I always feel his stare on me, we kind of locking eyes several timesI don't know what to do the fact that he friendzoned me. I always text him first. He said he just shy to text me first but he is a friendly person with others . I'm his senior after all. Now, I deleted his number. Only him can make us together again. So, should I keep on hoping or just stop everything that related to himPlease comment and share your opinion about this ❤❤

And don't forget to vote and comment about this chapter okay ? Byee from me, sexy  💝