13

" I don't mind you being here, but i need some explaination. " Jimin asked as serious as he can.  God knews how thankful he was when Jungkook chose him to live with.

" I can't stay there anymore. I don't think I can afford myself to pay all the bills. Beside, I just can't. I keep on saying my grandma. It's hurt you know "

With that, Jimin decided to let Jungkook to stay with him. How can he refuse those cute bunny ? No one can.

He helped Jungkook to settle up his belonging. The fact that they will eat, sleep, live together made Jimin's stomach funny.

But, Jungkook felt useless. What if he never meet with Jimin ? What if Jimin suddenly kick him out ?

Those question kept on eating him. He really looked forward to spend his time with the older but, he didn't want to be a burden to Jimin.

" Hey, please just make this home like yours " Jimin tried to calm him down. They way Jungkook  just silent worried him much.

" Jungkook- ah " " Yes ? "

As Jungkook was arranging his things in Jimin's room, he came. Took a sit beside him.

" What's happening to you ? I understand about your grandma's death but you can't stay like this forever. She will be sad, Jungkook. If anything hallen, whether bad or good, always remeber thay life must go on "

Jimin tried to look at Jungkook's eyes. But, he kept on avoiding it.

" Jimin, promise me that you will stay ? " he whispered. Yet again, Jimin saw this side of the younger.

He really wanted to wrap Jungkook in a bubble wrap so nobody can hurt, and he will be safe.

Jimin caressed Jungkook's right cheek as they made eye contact.

Those eyes just so sincere. How Jungkook tried to hide all his past behind him.

Jimin leaned in to capture those soft lips. He tried to put all his feeling in that kiss. And, for sure, Jungkook felt it.

They moved in sync. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's. Those scene can beat all others love story.

" I'll stay. Forever. Remember, you never walk alone ".

...

Sorry for the long ass hiatus. So, I'm back !!
Sexycrowd, thank you for waiting for me 🙇 I will do more for the upcoming chapter.
I love you all  💗💗

-Sexy