8

" hey boys, wake up. Jungkook-ah ! You have school to attend " his grandma knocked the door numerous times and left. Jimin eyes blinked.

He looked beside him. He smiled. Jungkook snuggled so close to him and his arms wrapped around him like he is the most precious thing in the world.

" Hey, wake up " he whispered to him but got no answer. He tend to take off his hand around him but Jungkook whined.

" I dont want ~~~ " he buried his faces at Jimin's. Jimin chuckeld. " Wake up sleepyhead " he pulled Jungkook together with him.

Literally, they were still naked. Jungkook realised and he pushed Jimin on bed again and covered him with the blanket and he ran to the toilet.

They didnt clean up last night. Jimin laughed because the younger were so cute when he shy. After minutes, Jungkook done and he wore his school uniform. Jimin still on the bed. Eyeing Jungkook from head to toe.

" Gosh , you are beautiful " Jimin said and Jungkook ignored him but in the inside off his body, all his organs were having war.

" You need to leave later. " Jungkook said as he grab his bag. Jimin just hummed while wearing his clothes. They went out together as Jungkook's grandma persuade Jimin to breakfast together.

" You guys were so loud last night. I barely got enough sleep. Aigooo, kids the days are no joke " they choked. Both blushed so hard.

" Next time, notice me first so i can prepare my mental and physical " his grandma continued. Jungkook felt like want to crawl under the tabel. Yet, Jimin just nodded.

...

" Isn't it too much for you to walk me to school when you are just my fuck friends ? " Jungkook asked. Literally, Jimin forced Jungkook to agree with him. He just wanted to accompany him.

" Why ? Is it wrong ? As you can see, in ' fuck friends' , there is word name friends " he replied back. Jungkook scoffed. They walked silently.

As they walk, Jimin cant help to notice how their hands kept on brushing with each other. As cliche it be, he really wanter to hold the younger's hands.

Without any hesitation, he grabbed and intertwined their finger together. Both cant help to spread a smile on their face.

They walked untill they saw the building of a school. Jungkook frowned. He wanted to stay with Jimin longer. He wanted to hold his hand longer.

" So, we are here " Jungkook said and sadly to let go of Jimin's hand. He turned around to enter the school but Jimin stopped him.

He faced Jimin. He never noticed how shorter the older than him.

" No goodbye kiss ? " Jimin pouted and Jungkook swore. He wanted to take the older now and showered him with kisses. But, you know him, like to play hard to get.

He sighed but still leaning in. He pecked Jimin's plump lips but Jimin pulled him back and kissed him deeply.

They smiled and Jungkook entered the school. No word can describe how happy he was when he with Jimin. Just want to say, they happy with each other preference.

They never aware, actually, there was two boys were eyeing them from the minutes they arrived at the school.

" Yoongi-ah , they are so in love with each other. " he said to his boyfriend.

" Shut up because i love you more " Hoseok covered up his face. Gosh, he was blushing so fucking hard.

...

Thank you for the 1K readers. Im in tears 😭😭😭
I'll improve my writing so dont forget to vote !

So, i present to you guys Yoonseok ! and longer chapter 👏