3

" So , I live here " Jimin said as soon they arrived.

" Fuck. I live here too. " Jimin laughed his ass off. How can they live in the same building but never cross paths with each other.

" I'm 7 " Jimin continued and walked into the builidng.

" 3. " he replied.

They took the lift and the awkwardness finally came. Don't forget the main purpose they were there to making out.

Jimin unlocked the doors and expected. They were all over for each other.

Jimin made the first move with pushed Jungkook lightly on the wall and captured his lips.

" Fuck " Jungkook groaned and their lips continued working. Jungkook fought for dominant but Jimin won.

He then grinned their most precious thing and Jimin moaned. And Jungkook thought that was so sexy.

Their lips still on each other when Jimin started to bring Jungkook to his living room.

Sex in the living room is the best. They both thought the same thing.

Jimin pushed Jungkook on the comfy sofa and started to throw his clothes away left him with just a thin boxer.

And Jungkook saw the boner. Dammit.

Jungkook pulled Jimin to him as their forehead pressed with each other and shared kiss again.

They kiss and kiss and kiss untill they were breathless.

" I want more " Jungkook said in the most sexy ever and Jimin without doubt undressed his boxer.

Those yummy cock. Jungkook finally saw it without any barrier. And he didn't realise that he was already naked. Thanks for Jimin's good job.

Jimin kissed Jungkook for the million times again. As their cock touched with each other, the feels were just amazing and Jungkook already wet. Wet for Jimin.

He used his finger, that had his salive, he touched Jungkook hole. Gosh, Jungkook moaned hard.

Slowly, Jimin inserted his finger and thrust it in and out. After 3 fingers, Jungkook already stretched.

" May I babe " Jimin positioned his cock in front those tight hole. As the tip touched Jeon's hole, Jungkook moned harder.

Pain + Pleasure.

Jimin pushed untill his cock can't be seen. Then, Jimin stopped moving.

He spared a glance to Jungkook then their eyes met. Jimin closed the gap and took those lips to him.

" Move " Jungkook said in the kiss. Jimin released the kiss and started to move.

He moved slowly, still concerned for Jungkook.

" Jimin.. dammit " Jungkook moaned as Jimin moved fastly when he saw Jungkook already adjusted.

Jimin kept on abusing Jungkook's hole andJungkook reached his orgasm. He then trembled and moaned harder.

" fuckkk I'm going to come " Jimin said breathless. And yes, he came in Jungkook.

They cummed into each other. That was amazing.

They fit each other in the sofa. Naked.

" That was amazing Jungkook " Jimin started as he wrapped himself to Jungkook.

But Jungkook just frozen. And Jimin wondered what happend to him.

He then climbed onto Jungkook while staring at those mesmerised eyes.

If people asking, what the most beautiful thing that you ever seen, Jimin will reply Jungkoook's brownie eyes.

" I come into conclusion. I want this again, so lets be fuck buddies "

Jungkook suggested and Jimin can't say no because he thought the same thing.

...

This is my first time writing smut. So, please understand. Haha.

Don't forget to vote nor comments cause I'm fucking thirsty for that.

-N