7

" Ah Kook " Jimin moaned in the kiss. Literally, Jungkook was dominated the kiss and Jimin tried hard to keep the pace.

They broke the kiss. Totally breathless and worn out. Lips swollen.

In minutes, Jimin already on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook topping over him made Jimin be so eager. He liked this side of the younger.

Jungkook eyed him full of lust. His eyes were burning. Jimin smirked. How the younger drolled over him.

" Do whatever you want, this body is all yours " Jimin smirked and Jungkook totally lost. lost in lust.

Jimin naked. Jungkook left kisses and hickeys all over his neck. Jimin moaned in pleasure. He sucked Jimin's nipples and while the other hand roamed over the older body.

Then, his hand arrived on Jimin's little friend. He pulled off Jimin's pant and boxer together.

" The way you want me so bad turns me onn so much " Jimin said breathless.

" I fucking thirsty  for you hyung " Jungkook said and suck those cock.

" Fuckkk " Jimin clutched his eyes shut. This is too much for him to handle. He just cant stay longer.

Jungkook sucked his cock amazingly. He really knew how to use his pretty mouth.

He cummed and Jungkook proudly swallowed.

" Now, my turn " Jimin pulled Jungkook for a kiss. He explored the younger mouth. In minutes, Jungkook already naked under Jimin's.

" Hyung, i want you so bad " He moaned when Jimin played around his cock. He licked those sinful hole and Jungkook moaned hard.

Without warning, he inserted his cock in Jungkook's. He stopped as he saw Jungkook slighty in pain. He kissed the younger to erase all the pain away.

" Now, move " Jimin took the words and moved slowly and steady. Doesnt want Jungkook hurts.

" Faster ahhh " Jungkook muttered and Jimin moved fast.

As Jimin kept on hitting Jungkook's sensitive spot that he never knew he had, he moaned hard.

The room smell sex  as they cummed minutes later. Both breathlesss as Jungkook winched when Jimin took out his cock.

Jimin collapsed beside Jungkook. Tried to catch their breath.

" That was amazing Jungkook "

" I cant deny Jimin "

Jimin stood up and cleaned them. Jungkook cant help to let out smile.

" I dont think i can leave you tonight " with what Jimin said, Jungkook took him into the bed and enjoyed the warmth from each other.

" Goodnight " they said together and fell asleep in each other arm. Both of them wondered, what they are going to do if the lose each other.

...

Congrats to me for reaching 800 readers. So, i gave you guys smut. By the way, our boys finally won daesang 👏👏

hey, i made an ig acc special for #JIKOOKSLAY .. do follow me.
#
@jikookslay

 #@jikookslay