2

The first day of 2016 ran smoothly for the younger but opposite from the older.

Jimin got fired for the fifth times already and he just tired.

Tired with all the yell and scream he got. He was a waiter at a restaurant, a handsome one who always got attention from everyone.

But Jungkook was different. He is a student but never pass on his exam and he stucked in that oh so call hell. He said.

" Jungkook ! You should study harder. Your grades keep on falling ! " the teacher neglected to him.

But he just stared blankly to the teacher. Quiet and emotionless.

He was clever but never use that clever to help himself. Having a parents who didn't spare a glance on you and only have your grandmother to show your love.

For Jimin's story. He just plain. Living alone in just a small apartment. That's all. But, he never complain though.

After the school ended, Jungkook went to the nearest cafe to calm his throat.

Such a god coincidence, Jimin came with a difference reason. He came to find a job for the sixth times.

He sighed and walked into the cafe. And his eyes immediately went to that boy. He remembered him after they shared their kiss.

Student. Interesting.

Without any hesitation, he approached him with a smirk.

" Last night was smooth as fuck " he said and Jungkook looked up.

" I can't deny " he replied and took a sip.

" I forgot to ask for your number. Can I ? " Jimin handed his phone to him and he accepted.

After Jungkook gave back Jimin's phone to him, what Jungkook said afterward made his smirk grew.

" I know you want me as much I want you, so can we do it again ? "
Jungkook said emotionless. No stutter or so onn. And Jimin wondered what happend with this boy but the way Jungkook just so straightforward made he turn on so much.

" My place ? "

" Deal "

...

Sorry for giving a false hope. I promise you guys will get smut in chapter 3 😘

-N