5

*ring

The bell rang. Jungkook picked up his book and left as fast as possible. Who hate school as much as him.

Well, he already read the text Jimin's sent him. He just so eager to meet him.

As he arrived, Jimin already there. Playing with his phone. He ordered first and took a sit beside him.

" Hey " the older greeted him with a smile. The younger just smile. Too tired to just say hye.

" Actually, I want you to accompany me "

" for ? "

" Finding a job "

...

They walked around the town. And then, Jimin found something.

" Lets go " he pulled Jungkook with him into one of the store.

" Welcome to Pink is Fabulous store " a guy's voices greeted them. Not forget to bow.

" I got the information that you guys need a worker ? " Jimin asked carefully. He desperated for this job.

" Ah, follow me. " he informed and Jungkook stayed while Jimin followed him. Jungkook never plan of getting a job. Well, his grandmother do afford to give him needs.

He wondered around the shop. Literally, it was a clothes store a d everthing mostly in pink colour.

" The owner must be a pink lover " he mumbled. He can't deny all the clothes there were so pretty. Both sex can wear it.

After minutes wondering around the store, he heard footsteps behind him. And literally someone climbed on his back.

No one except Park Jimin.

" Guess what ? I got this job " he squeled in excitement. For the first time, Jungkook smiled. Jimin's breath on his neck was disturbing though.

Jungkook spinned around to show how he congratulated him.  Jimin giggled can be heard in the store.

Jimin went down and hugged Jungkook. He hugged back.

" You smell so nice kookie. I like it a lot " he whispered and kissed Jungkook on his nose, forehead, cheeks. Literally, all over his face.

But, it was just innocent kiss. The kiss was sincere and both of them felt it.

" Can you hide your happiness for awhile ? We are in public you dumbass." Jungkook rolled his eyes. But, he liked all the loves he got from Jimin. Who is not ?

Jungkook walked away and Jimin trailed behind. He swinged his arms around Jungkook.

Even before they step away from the store, what Jimin did made he stopped walking.

" Well, i'm being a good daddy today. So, i demand for a rewards " he bit Jungkook's earlobe.

" You fuckboy "

Well, they didnt notice something behind them. A pair of eyes were eyeing them.

" They do look like us when we were younger right babe "

" They do Namjoon " the owner spoke to his boyfriend.

...

After several years, i finally updated.
congrats to me.

Namjin made a cameo !