17

" Jungkook you should be in your room doing revision, not cuddling with me " Jimin sighed but secretly enjoying it though.

" I'm tired. I need you as my vitamin " he said hugging Jimin tightly. The smile never left their lips.

As they were busy cuddling each other, they eventually fell asleep. Well the clock already showed 9 pm. Why not relaxing our mind and just sleep early.

...

" Congratulations Jungkook ! You pass and get A for my subject " the teacher congratulated him for his good achievement in Maths.

For the first time, he tasted the feeling for being success. After school, he went to his grandma funeral with a bouqet of flower with him.

He missed her so much. Sure Jimin made him happy, but a little part of him still feel empty.

" long time no see " he said and put the flower. He sighed. Sometimes, he just wish that his grandma still alive.

He felt like he talk to her in life yet the only sound he heard was his voice. Tears fell to his cheeks.

He told her about Jimin, school and his daily life. How happy he was when Jimin confessed to him. Their date together.

Because of Jimin, he smiled. His tears turned into a giggle. Jimin did leave a big impact in his life.

" Jimin is the greatest gift from god to me after you, grandma "

...

" I'll send you the location. I miss you too. See you " Jimin hang up and continued his work.

He smiled. He missed him a lot.

...

Jungkook took the bus and walked to Jimin store. He wanted to tell him about his good grade.

He was so excited. Thanks to Jimin who kept on asking him to study with aegyo. Who can resist ?

He saw Jimin from afar, working diligently as always. Before he can enter the store, a guy ran and jumped on Jimin.

That guy hugged his Jimin. He frowned. His jealousy was killing him.

As Jimin eyes met him, yet that guy still holding Jimin tight as fuck. That guy kissed his cheek.

Jungkook almost shout and curse to that guy. He hated how happy Jimin was.

" Jimin ? "

" Baby, this is not what you think "

...

Finally, i update ! Took long as heck right ? Haha.
Guys, my heart still in a healing process. I need Lay.
So, comment and vote okay ? Much love from me, Sexy.