19

" You know what Jungkook, men have two emotions: hungry and horny. If you see Jimin without an erection, make him a sandwich "

Thanks to Taehyung, Jungkook chocked. He laughed along with him.

So unpredictable, last week, Jungkook felt so insecure with Taehyung, he hated how close Jimin with him, how Jimin so comfortable to call Taehyung with TaeTae.

But right now, you can say, Taehyung kidnapped Jungkook from Jimin. They became close as fuck.

Jungkook also shocked with himself. Taehyung sure friendly. He made Jungkook open up with him with just 2 days.

Jungkook enjoyed Taehyung company. But, his boyfriend totally annoyed with Taehyung.

Jimin woke up and he heard laughter from kitchen. Literally, Jungkook and Taehyung were having breakfast together.

Yet, they didn't notice him. God, Jimin wish Taehyung will leave as soon as possible because he wants Jungkook for himself.

...

" What ? You are leaving already ? " Jungkook pouted. He wanted Taehyung to stay longer.

" Sorry but i will visit again. Maybe " Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.

On the other hand, Jimin glared to Taehyung stuck his tounge out at Jimin.

" Hurry up. I dont want you to miss your bus " Jimin reminded and hugged his bestfriend.

After that, Taehyung get into the taxi and left. When they went into the house, Jimin locked the door and pushed Jungkook into the wall.

Jungkook gasped and Jimin took the opportunity to attack his lips hungrily. They kissed hard and passionate.

Already breathless, Jimin whispered.

" You know how suffer was I when you just so close with Taehyung and left me alone "

" I never mean- "

Jimin cut his words and kissed him again. This time, Jimin  squeezed his butt and Jungkook immediatly wrapped his leg around Jimin's waist.

Jimin marked Jungkook's neck and licked his earlob. As Jimin carried Jungkook into their bedroom, their lips never leave each other.

Jimin pushed Jungkook into the bed. Eyes already full with lust. Jimin took off his clothes.

Already naked in front of his baby. Jungkook watched how hard was Jimin as his cock stood proudly.

Jimin just stared at Jungkook. Giving him sign to take off his clothes too.

Jungkook took off his clothes slowly while licking his lips. Jimin gulped and he smirked. Finally, he naked and lay into the bed while spreading his legs wide. So inviting.

Jimin hovered Jungkook, as their cock touched with each other, they moaned loud.

" I'm sorry. But, you have to be punished, baby "

" Glad to hear, daddy "

...

I am so so so sorry for not updating earlier. I am so busy lately. Actually, i already finished my exam and you know what, I got 1st place in my entire grade !! So, that "source of happiness boy" can see how succesfull and happy i am without him :)

Honestly, i still not yet move on from him. I hate myself for that. He keeps on liking my ig post, viewing my whatsapp story. The other day, he stalked my ig and liked old post. I thought he already delete my number. Yet, i still saving his number. Anyone here want to be a listener ? I want to let out everything right now.